Chapter 9

-About 2 weeks later-

It's Beccas birthday today and we bought her some Make-up.

Today Cameron is going to ask Becca to be his girlfriend at her birthday party. Caspar is now with Mia and she non-stops talks about him.

-Beccas birthday party-

Shawn is on the stage setting up the microphone.

"Can Becca and Cameron come on stage please?" He asks.

Becca and Cameron walk up on stage. As Becca looks at the audience Cameron goes down on one knee and gets the box out and opens it.

"Becca. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"YES YES YES!" She pulls him up and kisses him. He slips the ring on Beccas finger and he pulls out his matching one and puts it on his own finger.

They get off the stage and everyone goes back to the party.

-4 hours later-

Me and Shawn are tired now so we both went home.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight Shawn, Love you!"

"Love you too!"

"Wait, before we go bed... I was wondering if you would like to live in this country...we made lots of friends and everything." Shawn says.

I'm surprised. "YES I would love to!" I kiss him and we both go to bed.

-The next day-

"Wake up we're going camping!" Shawn shakes me awake.

"What?" I ask.

"Your Ex Cade is looking for you in this city...but he's moving city in two weeks so in that time were going camping."

"Omg ok I will pack now."

I pack most my clothes and then we get in the car preparing ourselves for the four hour ride.