{10.} Surfboard

I woke up and looked around. I felt pain rushing inside me all of a sudden making me moan lowly then I realized there was a guy in his early 20s inside me.

I quickly began to panic.
I slowly turned over and trying to sit up but he came into me from behind making me yell in pain again.

The whole time, he didn't talk or anything he just kept going which made me sick.

After he was finished, he cleaned himself up and left me there on the what I called piece of hard shit.

I was breathing heavy as I let all the tears inside me escape silently.
What the hell just happened!?!

I started to panic when the door opened so I seat up. I looked over and saw the guy that was here the first day.

"Aw. Baby." He says walking over to me and wiping away my tears.
"It's okay. You got double the price this time." I gasped. THIS TIME!?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN!?! I DID THIS BEFORE!?!

I looked up at him.
"Wh-what!?!" I yell out.

"This was your second payment today. Your first was actually me. When you fell asleep, I paid for you. I was your first pay off." He explains.

I looked down again and felt more silent tears escape.

"It's okay, I went slowly and it felt so good. I could tell you liked it too." He smiles.

"LIKED IT!?! You raped me you fucking ASHOLE! Excuse of a fucking. Man!" I yell slapping his face.

He looked mad but slowly calmed down.

"I'll let that pass." He says getting up and heading out the door before coming back with 3 tubes with liquid and a needle.

I quickly shake my head trying to move away but my legs were still chained.

He laughs at me struggling before putting the three liquids inside the needle.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my arm before quickly putting the pointy end inside my arm.

I felt as the liquids flowed inside my body. I couldn't hear or feel anything. I fell back on the hard piece of shit and I felt as my eyes started to roll back.
I was becoming unconscious and I couldn't do anything.

Lontisio POV

Well, that lead us to a club. A waiter said that she noticed Ethilia had came in but not when she left. She had to leave because we checked around every inch and couldn't find her.

"There was this guy, I saw him with her and then they were gone." She said.

"Can you tell me who he was?"
I ask her.

"Sure." She smiles before holding her hand out.

I handed her a two hundred dollar bills before waiting for her to tell.

Instead, she told me to follow her. She typed on a computer before I heard printing.

"Here's the guy you're looking for." She smiles handing me the papers before walking out. I looked at the sheets and all of the guys information was on there.

He was a victim. He is a murderer and to top it off, he lives all the way in Germany.