Introduction

The whole idea of this story is completely made up. But I am a hardcore jariana stan so hopefully they'll connect some day *heart flutters*

ariana

I smoothed down my naturally straight dark hair, applying one last touch of lipstick. My hands were already moist and warm and my legs were shaking.

I usually do get nervous before performing. Especially in front of 100,000 people. But the minute I'm singing it feels so amazing to be out on the stage, and it's almost too hard to leave.

"You ready Ariana?" A familiar, soothing voice spoke from behind me.

I turned around to meet my best friend, smiling at me with that sparkle in her eyes. No matter what, Lexie was always there to support me and I couldn't be more thankful.

"I guess, hopefully nothing will happen, not like last time when I fell on stage because of these stupid ass heels." I groaned, still feeling the embarrassment creep up inside me.

"Don't think like that, just think positive. Your here to have a blast and you're gonna kill it out there!" Lexie reassured me, before pulling me into one of her warming hugs.

"Ariana were waiting for you c'mon!" Oskar, one of my back up dancers notified and suddenly the butterflies in my stomach turned into a raging fire.

"Atta girl!" I heard Lexie yell and I gave her a small smile before walking behind stage with all my dancers are crew.

Of course we had our normal speech beforehand, reassuring each other that everything would go well and to just do our best.

"Let's do this!"

Justin

She didn't know I was watching her. Her alluring voice make me weak inside. The way her beautiful body moved to every beat of the music.

I had blended in well with the crowd that night. I didn't exactly have the best disguise ever but it worked pretty well if you ask me.

I don't even know what even made me come here. I guess I didn't really want to wait any longer to see her perform.

It had only been 4 minutes and she'd taken my breath away. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at her the same way again.

She was just so beautiful and I wanted her to be mine

Forever.

ok so as you can tell this is just a sweet little introduction to get you in the mood ;)

My goal is to try and get this story to 1k reads and to reach that would just mean so much to me!

So comment your thought and please vote it would make me so happy x

Peace out ~ ash.