My Bad Boy Lover {1}

Just letting you all know that this is my new book and that I didn't steal anything from anywhere else. This all came from my imagination and I hope you will all love it and enjoy at as much as I do.

✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖

Chapter 1

Time To Say Goodbye

🌸Abigail's P.O.V🌸

"Aunt Victoria, I'll be alright no need to worry about me. I will visit you every weekend that I can, I promise" I look at my aunt who is holding back my arm from packing up my things.

"I know that sweetie, but I will miss you around the house. I don't want you to leave just yet" She looks at me with tears in her hazel eyes. Just by looking at her makes my heart break, so I stop and hug her. "I will miss you so much" She hugs me back and pulls away.

"Abby, don't cry. I'll be here whenever you will need me" I wipe away the tears from my eyes.

"I miss them and I wished they were here with me to congratulate me"

"I do too sweetie, but they are watching you above. They will always protect you wherever you are" My aunt genuinely smiles.

I smile back. "I'll be downstairs when you are done packing" I nod my head and return packing up my stuff.

'woah woah woah. That what you are probably all saying right now. So last month I received a letter from USC and it said that they have accepted my acceptance letter. When I got the news I was so happy I started to jump up and down like a little kid. I know shocker'

'I went to my aunt and told her the great news and she was so happy and said that she was so proud of me and she started to hug me. That was the best day ever in my life so far. So yeah back to the present'

I continue to pack up all my things. When I finish up, I start to walk downstairs with my luggage ready.

"Are you ready Abby?" My aunt looks at me ready to cry all over again.

I nod and walk to her and put my luggage down and hug her. "I'm going to miss you Aunt Victoria"

"I'm going to miss you too sweetheart" she says while she hugs me in a warm embrace.

We pull away from the hug and I get my luggage again and start to walk to the door. I open it and look back at my aunt and smile at her. "Goodbye, thank you for everything"

"your welcome sweetie" she smiles at me and waves.

I wave back and leave the house and go to my car. I get inside and I turn on the car and start to drive away from my house that I grew up in.

Next stop USC University. Here I come.

✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖

Hey everyone❣ I hoped you all liked it so far. Please don't be shy and leave your comments and what did you think about it. I love you all❣

Vote✔

Comment💬

Follow😘