My Bad Boy Lover {2}

Chapter 2❣

New Friends and New Life

🌸Abby's P.O.V🌸

After a three hour drive, I finally make it to the university. I park my car and get out. Once that I am out, I bump into someone.

"Omg, are you okay?" I ask worriedly at the girl that I bumped into.

"Yes, I am fine" she says as she stands up.

"Hi, I'm Abigail" She looks at me and smiles. "Hi, I'm Sarah" She extends her hand to me. I look at it and I know where that hand has been, but I shake the thought away and shake her hand to be polite. I can't believe I'm shaking her hand where it was on a dick.

Sarah, takes my hand and leads me somewhere. "umm, where are we going?" She looks at me in a 'bruh expression'. She clears her throat and I look at her. "We are going to the office to get our dorms duh"

How can I be so stupid, duh we all get dorms I must have forgotten. I laugh at my self and the Sarah stops. I bump into her. "sorry" I say after backing away from her.

"its fine, wait here okay" she looks at me and I nod. She leaves to who knows where. I stand there waiting and then I hear a voice. "Hey cutie"

I turn around and I see a boy. He is tall. Omg I think I'm drooling. I keep looking at him in awe. He is perfect. Then he turns around and omg I think that I am drooling all over again. He is hot.

My thoughts are interrupted by Sarah. "Hey, come on let's go" She grabs my hand again and leads my to the office. 'Noooooo why must I leave he is so hot'

As we get to the office a lady at the desk asks for our names. "Names please" she says to us. "Sarah Gomez" The lady nods and checks the computer and gives Sarah her key. "Here you go". "Thank you"

Sarah steps away from the desk and I go next. "Abigail Jenkins" She does the same thing with the computer and gives me my key. "Here you go, room 365" I thank here and leave the office with Sarah.

"Hey Abigail I'm going to call you Abby from now on okay"

"Sure" I smile at her and walk to my floor with Sarah

One that we see finally on my floor, Sarah bumps into a girl. Shocker.

"I'm so sorry" says Sarah

"Its fine" the girl says shyly

"here let's me help you up" Sarah extends her hand to the girl.

The girl accepts her hand and stands up. "so what's your name?" The girl says "my name is Natalie"

"I'll call you Nat from now on" says Sarah

Natalie just nods and then when Sarah backs up she bumps into the hot guy that I saw from earlier.

I think I'm drooling again....

✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖❤✖
Hey guys. What do you all think of it so far. I hope you will all support me on this book. I love you all❤

Vote✔

Comment 💬

Follow 😘