Chapter 35

Chelsea 

Hey yall what's up I am back and I have good news I am finally graduating as a Registered Nurse and I am so happy that Ii will be working with my gurl Lakese and my sister let me tell yall it has been a had time for me especially in college so much times I wanted to throw in the towel but I never gave up cause I know I can do it .

Laniah is now 2 months and she is growing and Laquan and I are stronger every day I mean we might argue here and there but we love each other very much so I have been studying for my very last exams with Chey and we were testing each other studying hard to pass and graduate college to make our family proud .

Today is gonna be very hectic for me cause like I have two final exams today then two tomorrow and then one the other day so I have to be to school early so I got my purse and review papers and went on my way to get Chey so we can take our exams yes we have the same classes and everything .

So we arrived on time and got seated when it was time to take the test I took my time cause I have to pass this and do amazing so I took my time and then my sister and I left and went to our next exams and I did the same thing after that we went for lunch .

We arrived at dad's house shortly it has been a while since we saw dad so we decided to visit him since we haven't seen him since Laniah was born so we stopped by so we can hail him.

Hey dad we said entering his house hugging him as he opens his arms for us to embrace .

Hi my beautiful daughters I am very proud of you too and I want you to know that I love you to very much even though ya mom was a bitch but she is dead he said so we talked for hours before I dropped Cheyenne home and went on my way home to my man and daughter .

************************************************************************************

The end of the chapter the next chapter will be their pinning ceremony and graduation ceremony sit back read and vote and comment 

see ya 

bye