Cross roads

Summers P.O.V.

Some people are born with a disease or cancer, but some people just get it. I don't know what's worse though, having your whole life planned and then have it taken away, or to never have a chance to know what it's like to have your life mapped out for you.

I thought my life was perfect, but it just hits you like a tsunami. I lived my life perfectly, I had great friends a great family and a wonderful step-dad Jerry. I had long light brown hair with light purple tips.

The day after my 16th birthday party I had a heart attack. turns I out I had a heart failure. I lost all my hair due to kemo, and after months I'm finally leaving the hospital!!!.... in 27 hours so here I am at 2:30 o'clock in the AM in a hospital bed writing in a journal my therapist gave me to "let it all out". I honestly wanted to strip when he said that...

Nathans P.O.V.

I was born with lung cancer and blood cloting do to my mothers drug problem i was adopted a month later after multiple surgureys by Michael and Risha Johnson. I just recovered a severe asthma attack and am currently wondering the halls of Mary Bridge hospital (A/N ik its a real place if anyone is like offended that i used it i can change it). I heard crying coming from room 208b So i thought I'd check it out. What i saw could break a killers heart.

A girl looking to be about 16 screaming and crying in her sleep mumbling about someone leaving her. At first i assumed she was talking about a boyfriend until she started screaming something about daddy and an ass. Thats when my heart just crumbled. She was lost, alone and,.... empty. I walked over to her to wake her up, and see if she was okay. When i saw a pregnancy test all marked positive. I walked up to her and shook her softly. She opened her eyes and looked at me questionably. My gosh those eyes. Crystal blue with gold flecks and a purple outline around them. Before i could even say anyhting she was crying again. Not caring who she was or why she was here i pulled her onto my arms, and rocked her to sleep. Once she was out i gently and reluctantly left her room heading down the halls to my room, feeling as though i could finally sleep in peace.

Summers P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning.. well afternoon it was.. ugh the clock is far away. 12:30 yay. i had the strangest dream last night. A boy with chocolate brown hair, and emerald green eyes came into my room and rocked me to sleep after i had one of my night mares. it felt so real the way he wrapped his arms around me,... but thats impossible he couldnt really be there.

"Summer!!" my moms voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yo" i replied.

"I have to go to Sanfransico I can't back out I'm sorry Jerry is out with his dad so it will only be you when I you get out okay? The boys are at uncle Toms i gotta go I love you" she said as she walked out the door. Some loving mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey this is my first book i hope you liked it and if you did like and follow<3 <3