Date night

Nates P.O.V.

I can't believe someone like Summer is dating someone like that. He is clearly abusive, and she has a date with him tonight. He must be the father of the child to. I swear if he raped her... Ugh just the thought is gross, painful, and just wrong. Now he thinks she is cheating on him to! Why did I answer the phone!

Pounding on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. The door flung open as I was getting up.

"Mom!" I shouted as I ran into her arms.

"I missed you so much! I have so much to tell you, and I made a new friend! She has this really mean boyfriend, and she doesnt have hair because she had kemo therapy!" I say in one breath.

"Wow you've had a busy weekend. Are you ready to go home hunny?"

Summers P.O.V.

I walked up to the door, and knocked. A few seconds later he answered.

"Hi baby" i purred. Well I was actually gaging on the inside. He only grunted in return.

"Get in the car." He said. We were going to go somewhere far. I knew it was gonna be a long ride. He wouldn't yell at me right before a date unless he was drunk, and he seems sober just majorly pissed. When I first met him I thought he was perfect, and he was for the longest time, but one night he... Umm forced himself on me, and I thought he was just drunk so I didn't try to fight him off. I thought the alcohol was just getting the best of him. It wasn't rape, because part of me wanted him to do it. Yah I know he was my boyfriend, and had been for two years. So now I'm pregnant, and he knows, but ever since that night he's been abusive, and rude.

"Who answered your phone?" Dereck blurted out.

"Someone i met at the hospital. I ran into him in the courtyard, and we got lunch together, and ended up spending the weekend together. He answered my phone, because I fell asleep watching Alice In Wonderland." i explained.

"You got lunch TOGETHER!" He shouted.

"Well yah, but it didn't mean anything. We were just getting to know each other." I said as calmly as i could.

He pulled over the car. "GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER LEADS TO LIKING LEADS TO SEX AND SEX LEADS TO DATING! WORTHLESS GIRL! I KNEW TOU WERE CHEATING! I BET THAT BABYS NOT EVEN MNE!" he exlaimed.

"YOU KNOW THEY SAY THE CHEATER IS OFTEN THE ACCUSER!" He shouted, and jumped out of the car door slamming it as hard as I could.

Nates P.O.V.

My phone started ringing Demi Lovato. No I'm not gay Summer set it as her ring tone. "Hey Summer!" I answered.

"I'm coming over." That was all I heard before she hung up. Jee I hope she's okay she sounds like she's crying... I should run to Walmart, and get her some stuff.

Let's see favorite foods... ice cream, cheetos, Pringles, oranges, chocolate, and poptarts. I ran down the street and grabed everything. I really do hope shes okay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PLEASE READ VEERY IMPORTANT

hey guys a girl that transfored from my school to another last year killd herself this weekend, i never knew her but alot of my friends did. to support anti-bullying plz paint your pinky blue... the nail not your whole pinky my friend asked me if it was the whole pinky so i thought id clear that up. and if you are getting bullied tell someone please you arent alone and if you witness bullying put your "social status" down and stand up for him/her and tell someone, your saving a life.