Wonderland

Summers P.O.V.

Nate and I have been spending tons of time together lately. I was released from the hospital, but I'm staying for three more hours with Nate. He's so cool, and chill, totally unlike any guy I've ever met. I've had 99% of the boys at school drooling over me, but I'm no slut. Dereck was the first and only guy I have ever had sex with. I was miss popular. I didn't ask to be though. I was just myself and I guess I'm a good person. I'm not your fake bi*tchy popular girl though. That's league B as we call them. Theres two popular leagues at our school. Most of the cheerleaders jocks and preppy stuck up people are leauge B. The kind to everyone non-preppy popular people is leauge A, my leauge.

I havent been to school in AGES. I have no clue whats going on, and my little nerd as we call her is probaly being bullied! Jenny is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet, but is always picked on by league B. I usually stick up for her, and I asked my best friend Ab to watch over her, but she's in Montana, because her grandpa is I'll. I've been doing all my work at the hospital. So at least I'm all caught up.

Nate ran down to the cafeteria to grab some popcorn as we prepared to watch my favorite movie of all time. Alice In Wonderland. The original disney one. Not the real people one. "Salt and butter?" Nate asked as he walked into the room. "Both." I said.

"Oh a popular girl that's not afraid to eat!?" He joked. It was our little joke. I told him about my status at school, and he made fun of me for befriending the nerdy population. and now he makes fun of me for ANY thing. (A/N im not trying to offend anyone and I'm sorry if it does) Nate plopped down on-top of me as we started the movie.

Nates P.O.V.

Summer fell asleep in my arms as the movie was ending which was an hour ago. She's so peaceful I dont know why anyone would want to hurt her. Her baby bump is starting to show, but I haven't asked about it, and she hasn't brought it up. I know she'll open up about it eventually. She just needs time. Suddenly Cher Lloyd 'wish' was blasting out of summers phone. i quickly took it from her pocket and answered it. Before i could say hello a male voice started yelling at me.

"WORTHLESS WHORE WHERE ARE YOU WE HAD A DATE B*TCH I BET YOUR OUT GETTING BANGED HUH YOU LITTLE SLUT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ALREADY. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!"

"Hello?" i said

"Who are you."

"I'M SUMMERS BOYFRIEND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" Before I could answer Summer ripped the phone out my hands. She ran into the bathroom. All I could hear was muffled screams, and crying.

A few minutes later Summer walked into the room.

"I need to go. I wasn't supposed to fall asleep." she said.

"Who was THAT?" I asked spitting out the 'that'.

She mumbled something as she pulled on her boots.

"What?" I asked.

"I said my boyfriend now I need to go." She said as she left the room. Now that is screwed up i thought to myself.

Summers P.O.V.

I totally forgot about my date with Dereck tonight! He's going to kill me. What's even worse is that Nate knows now and he'll ask questions. Oh my god Dereck will think I'm cheating now. Oh god help me please.

I didn't realize I had reached my house that quick. Wow crazy boyfriends are very motivating. I took a shower, and pulled on a wig that looked just like my old hair. Considering i was bald now. I grabbed a red dress that went mid thigh and had a low cut at the top. I personally hated it, but he loved it. I want to look my best because he's in a pissy mood.

After putting on 3 layers of makeup also for him I pulled on my black shoes with red lace and left for his house.

God please tell me he's cooled off. Please I don't need a fight tonight.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

HEYY sorry ik there short but i was thinking if just update like every day it wouldnt be the end of the world. also vote and tell me what you think, advice ideas opinions your great grandpas dead cats middle name, I DONT CARE!!! have a nice week!!