Christmas Eve With Jai PT.1

OMG! 36 reads!! Wow! I just want to say thank you so much! I wasn't going to update for a while. But once I saw that, I knew I had to update for you guys! It's not the best. But I hope you like it. I was in the Christmasy mood writing it. I can't wait! Anyways, I hope you like it!! I'll post Part 2, soon! I'm still deciding if I want to continue doing imagines, or if I should do a fanfic? Maybe if I do a fanfic. Some of you guys could be in it? Idk! Please Leave some comments on if you want more imagines, or a fanfic.

Thanks! xx

You rolled out of bed. Today was Christmas Eve, and you couldn't wait to spend it with your boyfriend, Jai. You took a shower. Letting the warm water relax you. You stepped out of your bathroom , wrapped in your towel. To see Jai laying on your bed on his phone. You gasped. "Oh hey Y/N" he smirked. You blushed. "What are you doing here? You weren't suppose to get here till 10."

"I just couldn't wait to see you." He said standing up walking over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes flickered to your lips. He than bent down. And placed a small gentle kiss on your lips. Butterflies erupted in your stomach. His kisses were always the best. He pulled back and smiled. You smiled too. "I have to get ready." You said sliding out of his arms. "You can do that later." He said grabbing you by your waist again. You laughed. "Jai!" You squealed. "Y/N!" He laughed. "Let me get ready!"

He made a pouty face. "Fine!" He than flopped back on your bed. You walked over to your closet and grabbed your big, Grey, knitted sweater. You slipped it on. Then grabbed your black leggings. You pulled them up. You than became aware that Jai had been watching you the whole time. You became self conscious. & your face turned red. He laughed. He than walked over to you. Leaning down. "Don't ever be embarrassed around me. You are absolutely stunning. There's nothing to be shy about, babe."

"I love you so much." You said in a low voice. You than wrapped your arms around his neck. And started kissing him. Your guys snogging session got heated. The next thing you knew, you were both on the bed.

You rolled on top of him. In the middle of the kiss. You started laughing. He smiled. "What's so funny?" He asked laughing as well. His laugh was music to your ears. "I don't know! I just love this. I love us."

"I love us too." He said with so much passion in his voice.

You kissed his lips quickly than got off of him and skipped over your bathroom. You heard him groan, "Come back!" You laughed. You brushed your hair. Than blow dryed it. You plugged in your curling iron. Once it was warmed up. You curled a few pieces. Nothing too classy. You walked out, to see Jai wasn't there. You assumed he was waiting down stairs. You put on your mint boot cuffs. Than your black combat boots. You than put on your white infinity scarf. And beanie.

You walked downstairs to see Jai wasn't in the living room. "Jai!" You called. No answer. You walked into the kitchen to see he wasn't in there either. You caught a glimpse of something outside the window. You walked outside. To see everything covered in snow. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Jai !" You called again. You could see your breath. You were freezing. "I'm over here, Y/N!"