Chapter 19

Jack's POV
        Mark's alarm wakes me up and I feel his arms detach from my waist. He turns it off and sighs sitting up. I look over at him with my tired eyes and he gives me a smile. We give one another closed smiles before going to get ready for school.
          I go into my room slipping on a pair of jeans and a zip up hoodie. As soon as I have my clothes on I go into the bathroom to make my hair not such a jot mess, and to brush my teeth. You know all the necessities in the morning. However as I brush my teeth I notice the purple marks on my neck and one on my collar bone. I quickly spit out my toothpaste and go back into my room to find something to cover it up with. Which I have no luck at fucking all.
            So fix Mark's shirt on me to hide the one on my collar bone and zip my hoodie up all the way. Once I have that taken care of I grab my backpack slinging it on my back. The way down the stairs I put my hood up hoping that it covers up the hickeys. Probably won't do such a good job though.
"Want something to eat," Mark asks popping a poptart in the toaster.

"No, I'm alright."

"Why do you have your hood up? I want to be able to see your lovely face," Mark speaks putting my hood down.
          However once it's down I put it back up. I duck my head into my arms as they're crossed on the table.
"Jack, stop. Why are you being like this? Is it because of last night," Mark whispers the last part.

"No," I sigh lifting up my head and taking the hood off.

"It's because of all these," I blush in embarrassment pulling his shirt down to show the one on my bone more, along with pointing to the three on my neck.
           I then go back to hiding my face in my arms on the table with embarrassment. Mark sits in the chair beside me trying to get a look at my face.
"Baby, its fine."

"No, it's not. Do you know how much the guys will tease me about it now? Since you have non on you and I do."

"Jack it's not going to be the end of the world. If it gets too out of hand I'll tell them to stop okay?"
          I perk my face out looking at him giving a nod. Mark smiles and kisses my head going to gt his breakfast from the toaster.
***
          At lunch I sit here waiting for Mark and the guys to come over here. I sit here picking at my food when Mark, Felix and Marzia walk over to where I'm sitting. All the guys follow soon after and once we're all here I feel nerves build up inside me. They're going to talk about them. It's not going to be fun.
"So I know we're all wondering, which is why I'm going to ask," Wade starts off, "did some people have birthday sex?"
           I can feel my face heat up with embarrassment.
"So what if we did? How would you know," Mark retaliates.

"The hickeys on Jack's neck and his blush that's increasing by the second are pretty good clues," Bob chuckles.

"Did Jack bottom," Felix asks with a laugh.
           I flip up my hood and I cross my arms on the table hiding my face in them sheepishly. Mark wraps his arm around my waist as they continue to joke around about it. I know it's all in good fun, but this isn't fun to me.
"Alright guys stop," Mark tells them with a stern voice.

"What? We're only joking, plus Jack is just being a little shit nowadays," Felix says and I can hear Marzia smack him up side the head. Which makes me giggle.

"Just can you guys stop. He was nervous about this happening this morning. So could you guys stop?"

"Yeah, fine," Bob sighs.

Short chapter but whatever I don't know what else to put in this.