5. When you meet him again (in costume)

Superman
You hadn't seen Superman in a few days and you were wondering where he disappeared off to. You still needed information for your spread on him but you had constantly hung out with Clark that you just ignored it. Maybe you could ask Clark to contact Superman so you could see him again. You would just tell Clark that it was important.

You dialed Clark on your phone and he picked up after two rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Clark! I need a favor. Could you have Superman come meet with me again. I still need help with the spread about him and decided why not ask him some questions." You asked.

"Yeah, no problem! I'll have him come over to your roof." He said.

"Alright, thanks Clark." You said.

When you hanged up you then put on a more suitable look for meeting Superman. You slipped on some tight jeans and a white tank top that flowed around you, pulling on a black blazer that you love, you were satisfied. You climbed up the stairs to the roof and opened the hatch, you had a notebook and pencil that you were going to use to ask Superman questions.

In a few minutes Superman landed on your roof and happily greeted you.

"Hey, [First name]. What do you need help with?" Superman asked.

"Well, I have this spread I have to do for the Daily Planet and it's about you. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions."

"Shoot."

---

In an hour you finally finished interviewing Superman and snapped a picture of him on your phone.

"Soooo.... How well do you know Clark?" Superman asked.

"Oh, I've know him for about a year now. We work together at The Daily Planet and he makes everyday so much better. We've recently started hanging out and he's the best guy." You said with a small smile. "He's such a sweetheart and I just can't get over it." You said. "How did you meet him?" You asked.

"He's just an old friend. I've know him all my life actually. And I agree he is a pretty amazing guy." He said with a light chuckle. "Well, I'll see you later [First name]."

"Yeah, see you later!"

Spider-Man
You were constantly visiting both Spider-Man and Peter and grew quite close to them. When ever Peter wasn't there Spider-Man was. Today he decided to go through your window, leaping in.

"Hey, [First name]." Spider-Man said.

"Oh! Spidey I didn't see you there." You said as you sat up from your bed. "What do you need?" You asked.

"Nothing really. There's no crimes going on right now so I decided to visit you. It looks like you have a new neighbor, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're right! His name is Peter and he's the funniest person. I wish you could go and meet him."

"Well, he sounds like a pretty rad guy. It would be cool to meet him... By the way what do you really think about him?" Spider-Man asked.