dear followers/Creepsters Sunday august 21 2016

Apologies for not updating in the last century, life has gotten cazy.
Here's a small low down of whats going on. My parents got divorced (finally after a year of this looming over our heads) and instead of me and my siblings being with our mom we got to stay with our dad, which is a goo thing. Life for me has gotten a lot busier than I could've ever imagined, I now help take care of my siblings (more than I did before) and I cook, clean, and make sure pple get ready for school, all while juggling school, taking care of myself, and trying to decide which route I will be taking after I graduate next year. So writing has been on the back burner, but everytime I see wattpad on my tablet I keep telling myself that I need to start writing, and tonight I am and I am working on Red Butler for those who read it and I am hoping to work on a few others, not which yet. As far as stories wise, I plan on rewriting a couple because it needs to go a different direction than its heading and Idk if I'll still wrote "Her Life" there is a lot of pain behind that story, tho I want to tell Keira's story, thanks to my mother who has filled it with bad memories it will be harder, but I hope to overcome it and continue writing :) And on top of everything else I have started drawing more, ive done some art for some friends (they're currently on Devianart, so thats another big step for me to step out of my comfort zone but hey we gotta live life to our fullest right?), ive taken up singing on Smule, and I've been working on creating art for some friends and ive been trying to do youtube and find my place im thinking halloween makeup stuff its always sparked my interest... so basically im just trying to find something that makes me happy and I want to share with others.
So im sorry if I havent wrote in a while im trying, I just wanted to say, thank you for being patient and keep being strong ♥s you'll get thrugh whatever hardships you are going through, I know you can do this.
Till next time
WriterOfCreepyTales