Chapter 5

"Weekly...IDOL!" Defconn, Hani, and I shout doing the usual intro for the show.

"Today we have a very special guest MC. I'm sure you all know her. Please introduce yourself." Defconn says.

I bow to the camera. "Hello, I am Kim Areum. Thank you for having me on the show."

Hani makes a loud noise, making Defconn and I jump in fright.

"Oh, sorry. I just fangirled a bit. I'm a big fan of Areum's." Hani explains, and my lips curve into a big smile.

"I'm a big fan of your's unnie. I'm fangirling internally." I joke with her, although I really am.

"Now if you guys are done flirting, how about we introduce our guests, hm?" Defconn asks us, as I prepare to introduce my seniors.

Cringing, I read the que card, "With us today is the popular boy group that will steal your 'Attention' with their oh 'So dangerous', bad boy concept. Please welcome.. Up10tion!"

Cheering, the boys happily ran out from backstage up to the front. They gave us each high-fives, one of them keeping our hands together for longer than a usual high five requires. They lined up shoulder to shoulder, each with a wide grin on their face.

"Please introduce yourselves!... Blabludadada!" Defconn prompted.

"Tension Up! Hello, we are Up10tion!" They all said loudly to the cameras, clapping afterwards.

"Wah, very enthusiastic. Now, what is your title track." Hani told them.

"Tonight." Some of them answered.

"What is the concept? What is the song about?" I inquired.

Looking straight at me, Kogyeol raised his hand to explain. "The song 'Tonight' is about a boy's feelings for the girl he likes," He averts his eyes to the camera."He wants to run away with her and spend the night with her. We've prepared a fun, upbeat performance that will make you want to dance along. Please look forward to it!"

"Wow, shall we listen to your song then?" Hani asked. The boys got into position.

"Music, start!" Defconn yelled.

The music started and the boys began to dance. I started to clap along and sway my body to the music. The music ended and we all clapped.

"Wow! Just listening to the song makes me happy," Defconn told the boys."I can see, Areum, that you enjoyed the song." Defconn turned to me.

"Ah, yes. I'm a fan of Up10tion." I replied, with a quiet chuckle.

"Let's move onto the next corner then, lets take a look at each member's individual talents." Hani announced. The boys settled into the stools that were set up shortly after.

We went through the members, and I had a lot of fun watching their talents.

"And lastly, Kogyeol. What have you prepared today?"

"I've prepared a song to sing. I'll be singing a part of 'Mono Drama' by Huh Gak and Yoo Seung Woo." Kogyeol said.

"Ooh, I like that song," I commented. "Go ahead then."

Kogyeol sang the song perfectly. His voice was like honey. It was soft and gentle, yet powerful at the same time. I almost regretted it when his performance ended. We all clapped and cheered.

"Also, I will do a reestyle rap." Kogyeol stated recieving groans from his group members. "Kuhn, give me a beat." Kuhn reluctantly obeyed. Kogyeol closed his eyes and bobbed his head to the beat. He suddenly opened his eyes and began.

I was in tears when it ended. My stomach hurt from laughing. The other members were rolling on the ground in laughter, and Hani and Defconn were in shock.

"Thank you." Kogyeol said with a very serious look on his face. He took a bow and sat down.

When everyone had settled down, Defconn said bitterly, "Unfortunately, that is all the time we have for today. See you next time on,"

"Weekly...IDOL." Everyone cheered together.

~

Once the show ended, I ran to the cooler to get a bottle of water. I heard footsteps behind me as I bent down to grab one. I felt someone else's masculine hand graze mine as they grabbed the water bottle next to the one in my hand. I stood up straight to see who it was.

"Oh! Senior." I exclaimed with surprise.

"Please, call me Min Soo." He said with a smile.

"Ah, Min Soo." I said gingerly, feeling butterflies in my stomach as I said it.

"Good job today, by the way. You're a pretty good MC." Min Soo complimented, taking a sip of his water.

"Thanks. And you too. You're a good singer..and rapper." I chuckled. His happy expression turned into a smug one.

"Ah, it's nothing really. No big deal." He joked.

"Min Soo, it's time to go!" Jinhoo, Up10tion's leader called out.

"I have to go. See you next time!" Min Soo waved and ran after his members. I watched him leave, smiling.

"Areum, we have to go now." Dahyun told me as she walked up. I said goodbye to everyone and got into the car to leave.

"How was it?" Dahyun asked.

"It was fun." I replied, smiling.
------

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider giving it a vote! And thanks to everyone who has voted! I really appreciate it and I'm you guys are enjoying the story! Please follow me because I am considering starting an Imagines book! Thanks!<3