a late dinner at mcdonalds

He frozed and stared at me, well maybe he recognized me as well.

"y/n?" Shane asked, with a brow raised. "Is that you?". Well, this has became one of that cheesy unexpected reunion in a romantic movie, but way cheesier.

"Mhm" I nodded, as I point my index finger at his stomach. "What makes you so skinny now?" I questioned.

He smirked and planted a proud expression on his face. "Ya' know, a lot of diets and workout. Gym" Replied Shane shortly. I was shocked by his "before and after". How can a big ass elephant turned into this hot six-packed lad?

"Hey, since I used to bully you in Middle-school, I want to apologize" I murmur in a low tone, feeling ashamed of what I did in the past years. I used to called him fatty, obese, and gay. And he used to despise me for that.

"Mhm. I'll take your apology if you take me to Mcdonalds" He laughed. "I'm pretty damn hungry" Shane continued to nag.

I exhaled deeply whilst nodding. We walked towards the nearest Mcdonalds and ordered some food, Big Mac with extra cheese for Shane, and a large fries for me.

"So, how've you been?" Questioned Shane. He gave me one of those puppy eyes and smiled at me. "I missed you so much".

Damn.