"friends"

I was unsure of what to do next, so I just shooked my head and chortled. "You must be kidding me, boi".

"You're pretty, okay?" Shane said without any hesitation, smiling at me. I can feel the athmosphere begin to change- cheesy huh. He ran his greasy hand to my hair. I was about to said "Ew" but hey, this is a nice moment and I don't want to ruin it.

"I'm fucking serious, I miss you"

Our eyes were glued to each other, this moment has became very intimate; and I just realized that we're in Mcdonalds. God dammit.

Coughing, I grabbed his hands away from my hair, and now my hair smells like a fucking Bic Mac sauce. "No PDA in Mcdonalds, Mr. Romantic-Ass" I laughed, realising that my cheeks has became red rose.

He laughed as he hold my hand. I thought he was about to say something romantic or sexy, but instead he burped. Just Shaney being Shaney.

"What the hell was that for?" I snickered, punching him on his chest lightly.

"Nothing" He replied quickly. He gestured us to leave and go elsewhere more private, but we ended up sitting on a bench in a park.

The wind was just perfect, soothing and very relaxing. He was about to say something, but he closed his mouth after 4 seconds or so.

"So" I mumbled awkwardly. "What is your status?"

"Single" He answered. Phew. Is it weird for me to have a big crush on him now, I mean, I just met him again 4 hours ago. Oh well.

"Oh, me too"

He glares into my eyes and chuckles.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing". "You're just beautiful" He conpliments, making me blush once more.

"Do you think we should be "friends"?" I laughed. "You know what I mean by that right?"

He winks at me and raised his brows rapidly.

"Yes. Yes I do" He smirks.