Wild

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up to the bright sun entering room. I groaned as I climbed out of bed. I'm not a monday morning person. I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed my school uniform. I got dressed and grabbed my bag before heading downstairs. I walked into the large kitchen, where several cooks were working on my breakfast. A cook placed a plate infront of me and I almost drooled. There were sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, pancakes and toast on my plate. "Thanks guys" I grinned and began digging into my food.

"Honestly Elizabeth, you eat like a dog" my mother said walking towards me. She sat accross from me at the table and waited for her food. A plate of wholemeal porridge was placed infront of her and she gracefully began to eat. "Lizzy your going to be late" growled my mother. "I know, I know" I glared and ran upstairs to retrieve my bag. I passed my favorite maid, Mary, and she pulled an annoyed face. Mary nursed me when I was a child and was with me while I grew up. The poor woman was in her early sixties and she still has to run after me. "Miss you better hurry up, Thomas is waiting outside" she shouted."I know" I said grabbing my bag and running downstairs. I said goodbye to Mary and slammed the door.

I walked out to Thomas and he smirked. "Late again miss?" he said. Thomas was in his early twenties and was my besfriend. "You don't have to call me miss Tommy" I said rolling my eyes. "I know" he laughed and got into the driver seat of the jeep. I climbed into the back and sighed loudly. "What's up Lizzy?" Thomas said looking back at me. "I don't want to go to this school, why is she suddenly sending me to a school after I was being home schooled for years?" I said angrily. "I'm not sure, maybe she wants you to make friends your age" he said shrugging. "I think there's alot more to it than that" I said looking out the window as he drove.

We arrived at the school and I groaned when I seen the media waiting outside. "Tommy"I said sternly and he nodded. He got out and walked over to the photographers and reporters. He walked back over to the jeep and opened my door. "They said they will leave you alone" he said proudly. "How much?" I said raising my eyebrows. He smiled but shuck his head. "Have fun lizzy" he said and kissed my forehead. "Don't leave me here" I groaned and watched him get into the drivers seat. "You'll be fine" he said laughing and drove away. I watched my last hope of getting out of this place leave and sadly faced my new school. It can't be that bad. Hopefully it's like High School Musical or something. I laughed to myself and walked inside.

I opened the doors and groaned as everyone looked at me in awe. Suddenly a group of girls ran towards me. The leader was blonde and had way to much make up on in my opinion. "Hi Elizabeth, I'm Victoria, welcome to our school" she said extending her hand. I looked at her hand and kept my arms to my sides. She didn't seem to care and locked her arm with mine. She led me down the hall with her minions trailing behind us. "It's lucky you found us before you hanged out with the wrong sort of people" she said smiling brightly. I stopped walking and unlinked my arm. "And who might they be?" I said raising an eyebrow. "The freaks, the losers and the nerds" she said sending a glare towards a girl with large glasses. The girl stood her ground and glared back. "Stop checking me out nerd, not everyone is lucky enough to look this good" she snarled.

I snorted causing Victoria to turn around in confusion. "I better not hang out with the wrong sort of people" I said and walked over to the girl. She looked shocked as I came closer. "Elizabeth, you hang out with the likes of her then I will treat you like them" she said narrowing her eyes. I smirked. "That's fine by me" I said and gave her the finger. She went red with anger and stomped away followed by her minions. I laughed and turned around to the girl but she was gone.

A/N

Hey guys, First teen fiction book, hope you liked it so far.. :D The next update is coming soon!! :)

Vote and comment my little royals!! <3

-L x