SOME SIXTEENS ARE SWEET... OTHERS ARE CURSED;THE CURSE

• Dedicated to kyli michaels

HEY THIS IS THE FIRLST TIME I'VE EVER LET ANYONE READ ALONE FROM A FEW OF MY VERY GOOD FREINDS SO I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD I AM, SO PLEASE COMMIT AND LET ME KNOW IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR IF I DIDNT DO SOMETHING YOU PARTICUARLY THOUGHT I SHOULD. BUT HEY,I'M LISA BENJAMIN AND I'M 13 IVE BEEN WRITING SINCE KINDERGARADEN, BUT IM NEW AT THE LETTING PEAPLE I DONT KNOW READ MY WORK, SO LET MY KNOW IF IM ANY GOOD... AND HERES MY ORIGINAL STORY.....

                                                                                          THE CURSE; DISCOVERING

                                                                                           ~ PROLOGE~

                                                                                                     1495

    I ran dowm the halls of the mansion, glancing over my shoulder.Today was supposed to be special. After all, today is my sixteenth birthday.

    In some ways, it was.Today,i was being hunted. I was being chased through my house. My owm house.on my freaking birthday.And i wasn't being hunted in a mormal sence, either.

    I was being chased. By flipping vampires.

    I ran into the liabrary at the turn in the hall.

    Most peaple wouldn't  seek out refuge in a library, right? Well, my liabrary wasn't an average liabrary. It had passeges. Secret passeges. I took off to the smaller end of the liabrary and started yanking ou the books that would open the passage. I wanted in.

    Or out. However you wanted to flip the coin.

     I reached up onto the highest shelf for the last book just as they desended.They were everywere.

I screamed and dived into the now open passage. I took the books with me. If i had the books in here with me, then the then the oassage couldn't be opened from the outside.

    I kept running toward the only refuge. 

     The Exit.

    Out of breath, I stopped and leaned against the wall. In my perephrial vision, i saw movement.

    "Stay away from me!" I screached between gasps. I heard a low chuckle.

     "Not likely." A calm male voice replied.

      I searched the darkness for something to throw, swing.Anything. Nothing.

     What i did find?How fast a vampire can be at your side,rapping it's super-humen strong arms around your body.And i knew they were strong, becouse they were all but sqeezing the life out of me.

     Strange? I still didn't believe.

     Not in vampires.

    Not that this was happening.

    I struggled to free myself.

    "You can try all you want, but your never getting away, Rose. Not ever. Not in a million years." He said firmly.

    HIs words rang out in the small space.

    Words that I would nver forget.

     Words, he entended to keep.

     .