Chapter 3 part one

Hey peaples!!!!! :) thanks to all Arielle, who has been following my story like the good friend you are and for telling peaple about it so I am dedicationg this chapter to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so any-who, thanks for reading enjoy chapter 3, and

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER THREE

"Rose?"I felt a cold cloth on my face and sputtered.

"Oh, sorry." Charley said, and moved the thing that was practicly drowning me.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

What the-oh, right. I took Kyli's power.

Bummer.

Everything was to bright. Again, I blinked untill my eyes adjusted to the brightness.

"Ouch," I said.

"I set your arm so it wouldn't hurt as much, but it might still sting a little, thats normal." He reasurred me. 

I blinked, confused. What was he talking about?

Oh!  My arm. I broke it, I remembered. The thought made my arm burn!

"No its not that-" I stopped myself just short of telling him that it was Kyli's power and that it was hurting my eyes, not my arm.

"What is it then?" He asked in confusion.

Thats when it hit me-where I'd known him from! His sent!-it was a vampire's.

A telethapedic vampire.

Oh-boy. I was in some deap shit.

"Oh-!" I exlamed. The mydtery guy who put me in in this situation in the first place was a vampire!

A vampire criminal. The most highly feared of vampires of all time. The witchs- vampire hunters- had been trying to get him sense the 1900's when he killed the 'queen' of out race, Elizabeth-No, not the queen of England, not exaactly a queen at all, just the strongest witch of all time. I had to-

"Rose? Whats wrong?"  Charley sounded worried.

"I'm fine," I lied. I wasnt fine.Remember when I told you that clover- the creater of my race-the clovers, mixid with another race? Yeah,  well, that race was vampires.