chapter 2

Rosemarie, the wind whispered my ful name over and over  as I flew backward in the storm.

      I was jerked roughly out of Texas, out over th sea.

      Help! I screamed in my head at my still stunned friends. Bening naturals, mind orbing was just one of mine and shay's many talents.

      I was still struggling to breath, which ment this was no 'casual' little fly. 

      Somebody was using their magic against me.

      Being the strongest natural in history, and being a Clover, any magic used to transport me and/or i drew out of someone that wasn't me,tried its hardest to kill me.Thats why Kyle gets so mad when I take the magic from kyles. I'd just honestly rather die than watch my friend suffer... 

      I was still gasping as much from the power in my eyes as for breath; when I suddenly slaned down on a concrete floor.

      My head snapped back and stars danced before my eyes, and I smelled blood.Oh, did i mention the hightened sences?

      "Well, thanks for 'dropping' in for a visit, Rosemarie."A man standing over me, grinning, said.

       Using my slayer training, I jumped up and through my fists up.

      "What the hell?!?" I exclaimed as an ivisible vist conected with my face.

      An invisible force pushed me to the ground, and my head cracked against the concreat again, more blood, and more stars danced across my vision.

      "Try that again, and you'll see more blood, and a cast later. If I let you live that long."He warned.

      "I'll do as I want, when I want, how I want!" I said ferociously, jumping back up.

      He just smiled secrecly."We'll see about that."He said. I was suddenly flung accross the room, into a smooth, marble wall.

      My head snapped back, and the world fell away.

      For about 3 seconds.Then I was up and on my feet again.

      He grinned wickedly. Ohh!! I could read his mind and see my way out of this.

      I reached into his mind, but all I got was a black wall, and a wicked headache.

      "Your a shield!" I exlaimed.

      Shields could keep peaple out and let them in at will.

       "Your stronger than I thought," He stated.

      "Huh?" I said in confusion.

      "Your a matural. Don't try to deny it. I senced your power ."He said. Well no freaking duh.

      " And your a dumb nuts.So whats new, sherlock holmes?" I said sarcasticly.

      I was thrown roughly to my right.

      Man, did shields annoy me. Along with the control over their mind, they could move things with their mind, and this guy could control his power.Great.

      I crashed into the wall, and my arm shattered beneath me.

      I gritted my teath against the pain.

      "What do you want from me?" I demanded.

      "Easy.Control."He said casually.

      "Well, then your've rung the wrong bell, cause you obviously ain't gonna get it here." I told him.