Truth or dare

3rd person POV

A cold december night, it was, when the Marauders decided to keep themselves warm with some firewhiskey shots. You might already guess that these shots had some effects on the boys, but mostly on Remus. Remus was not a great deal of a drinker, of course he had gone through some drunken days but not as often or even with as much liquor as Sirius and James. That is why he was a little bit reluctant when Sirius gave him another shot, because Remus already felt a little fuzzy.

"aww Moony, don't be such a buzzkill just take the drink." Sirius said with a hopeful smile and his words already slurred.

"okay then, but this is my last Pads." So Remus gave in, little did he know that this was the drinks that made him do everything asked.

"Guys! I have an idea, let's play truth or dare!" James suddenly yelled.

Everyone said Yes or nodded.

Remus POV

"who will be starting?" Peter asked because he can't make his own decisions. "I'll go first!" Sirius said "Okay Moony, Truth or dare?" he said with a mischievous smile which made me say truth.

"truth" i said. "okay truth huh, afraid of my dares? Well anyway, do you have a crush?" shit shit shit I could have guessed this, if I say yes I cannot have a truth because they will ask who and I do not want them to know I have a crush on Sirius. But I had to tell the truth so no more truths from me.

"I do actually." I said.

"oehhh who is it Moony, is she from Gryffindor?" Sirius and James and Peter asked, I was prepared for this.

"The question was do you have a crush not who is your crush." I said to their disappointment. " My turn! James truth or dare?"

"why do you even ask Moony I always choose dare"

"okay ermm... I dare you toooo get into the girls dormitory and have a striptease in front of Lily and her friends." I said with a huge grin. I looked at Sirius to see a very shocked but sort of proud/drunk expression.

"wow Moony, did not think you had that in you." he said with a wink which gives me a happy feeling, yes a little side note, even tho I am drunk I still like Sirius.

"yeah well there is a lot you don't know about me still." I said with an equal wink.

"okay guys stop flirting please, I have to strip." James said with a confident slur of drunkenness.

After the dare of James we had a few other rouds, which made Peter show off his ballet skills, Sirius had to strip everytime someone used his nickname(just not his boxers) , I had to run around the school singing 'jingle bells', and there were many more dares. (i did get detention for a week). Right now it was James his turn to 'truth or dare' someone, which was me.

"okay Moony, truth or dare." at this point I was drunk enough to not think of possible outcomes of a dare, even though i was well aware that James knew about my crush.

"As a payback I dare you to... Give Sirius a lapdance!" oh god, I knew this was bound to happen.

"Really James?" Sirius asked with a weird hint of a smile on his face.

"okay I'll do it."

"Really Rem, Merlin the alcohol must have settled in your mind." James commented.

"but I will be needing a catchy song." in no time a muggle song names 'naughty girl' by some singer Beyoncé started playing in the room.

Sirius sat nervously on a chair while I awkwardly strode towards him on the music. After awkwardly sitting on his lap facing him I thought to myself 'Fuck it I'm gonna do this, and good" after this revelation I started swaying, and accidentally grinding him, which gave a satisfactory moan.