Nessie meets Ian

I'm at a expensive condo. I felt butterflies. This is my future husband's home.

I played with my white skirt. My mom told me to dress nicely. So I'm wearing a white skirt and blue off the shoulders sweater. A pair of white heels. I hate heels.

My patents give my siblings and I 17 years to find someone, after our 17th birthday our parents find us a spouse.....

So here I am. Fresh out of boarding school. Haven't even been in America for a day. Ugh.

My mom tried to fix my hair. I left it straight.... just to tick her off. Mwahaha

We walked to a door. My mother knocked on it. A very handsome man opened the door. He looked at me with a smile.

I blushed.

"Come on in." He had a deep sexy voice. Making me blush.

We walked inside.

As soon as I walked in, I felt different.

Safe. Complete. Whole.

Like I was made to be here. With him.

He walked up to me. "Hello Vanessa." He greeted. "I didn't get your name."

He looked shocked. Like not knowing who he is was shocking.

"I'm Ian Somerhalder." He looked like I should react in some way. I nodded "once to meet you Ian."

I saw his bright beautiful blue eyes darken in desire and love. It made me blush some more and my heart did flips in happiness.

How could love be there? We literally just met.

I felt warmth down... Um ... there.

His eyes darkened more.

Ian helped us bring up my things, then I sat down on his couch.

He walked to the door, putting on a black leather jacket. "I'm heading out for dinner. Does Chinese sound good?" He asked.

I smiled a bit. And nodded. He wrote down what I wanted. And then left.

I went and unpack a bit. Then I got in the bath. It was awesome. Like a spa. I felt eyes get heavy and so I let them close.

*Ian's P.O.V*

I felt my fangs come out.

Yes. Fangs. I'm a vampire in real life.

And Vanessa is my mate.

I found her when I went to Australia with Nina. I left Nina when I found her.

I found a woman, and I drank from her. Then I compelled her to forget. Then I left to get my mate and I some food.

When I got back, I saw the lights on in the bathroom threw the slightly opened door. I walked over.

I know it's wrong but hey. She is my mate.

I knocked lightly on the door. And then opened it.

I smiled. My Mate was sound asleep. The dieing bubbles hid her body from me. I bent down and kissed her forehead. All the thoughts of us making love filled my head, making my pants tighten.

I left the bathroom before I could fulfil one of the fantasies. I went back to the door and called out. "Vanessa! I'm home!"

I heard water moving. So I knew she was now awake.

"Vanessa!" I called again. "Uh. Be right out!" I smirked a bit and set out the food on the coffee table.

Soon she walked out in a pair of sweat pants and a over sized t-shirt. Her still wet hair was in a messy bun. I mentally groaned.

We sat and ate. She was a shy girl. But I like it. We talked, she'd blush every time I looked at her longer then ten seconds. But it was so cute to see.

It was time for bed now. I lead her to her new room. "Um if you need me. I'll be right there, in my room."I said pointing to my door that was next to hers. She nodded.

I kissed her cheek.

"I'm happy you agreed to be with me." I whispered. Then as I walked to my room j heard her mumble 'I had no choice."

I laid down and thought about today.

Just as I wished for Vanessa for be here in my arms. The door opened, and her little voice was heard.

"Ian? Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep alone." I smiled. "Of course. You don't have to ask to stay here." I said. She shuffled in, and got into bed with me.

Soon she was sound asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and brought her to me. She molded to me perfectly. Like she was made for me.... and she was made for me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

>>Vanessa in her outfit