Six

I see the doctor come out of the room and I bolt up right, "How is she??!" I yell, frantic. The doctor looks down and says, "She'll be fine, she just fainted because she has never done... what she did, before." I nod before rushing towards the room she's in, I see her sitting on the bed and playing with her hair. I walk over to her and sit on the bed, I pull her into my arms and she giggles. "Hi Cole!" She squeals I sigh and a huge smile spreads across my face at her adorableness. I pick her up and set her on my hip, "Are you ready to go home?" I ask she squeals and nods vigorously. I chuckle and start to bounce her up and down on my hip while walking. When we are crossing the field to the house I look around and see the pack member's faces. They all feel happy, their Luna is having a nice time. When we get home I get Mak up to the room and change her.

When I look towards the section where her clothes are it looks like she's running out

When I look towards the section where her clothes are it looks like she's running out. "Stitch, wanna go to the mall." She scrunches up her nose, "Noooooooooo-" I cut her off from her endless word by bribing her, "I'll get you Auntie Ann's Pretzels(For those who don't know, these are a gift from the heavens)" I see her thinking about and her eyes light up, "Can I get the bite sized ones?!" I nod my head and she jumps into my arms while pointing towards the door, screaming.