Ten

"What the hell am I doing here?!" I ask, I look around to see Cole, when I sniff I catch the scent of rogues and wolves, only wolves. I let out an aggravated sigh and look down at my hand, the gem is dulling. I curse under my breath and then realize something. If I can get back to my parents home, I can get what my mother told me to find. This is perfect! I smile and focus on letting my wings out, when my beautiful white wings stretch out I smile, then my eyes wander to my left wings, the black one that has holes and rips in it. I growl and start running, I look around to see almost everyone frozen in shock, I leap off the ground and wings start to flap on their own. I laugh and start heading towards home. Now, you might be confused so let me break it down for you, I just figured it all out myself.

Ok, so I am Juliette, daughter of the Moon Goddess, but I was given to my parents as a gift and for safety. I was put into a child's body, Makenzie, so no one would figure out my secret. I am all the mythical creatures in one, except dragon, that part was taken away. When I first changed back to my true self, that was an accident, was not supposed to happen. But now, it's time to save the races from the threat they can't see. That threat being me.

I spot my house and swoop down, going through the walls until I enter my parents bedroom, their are flowers everyone and cards. I enter the closet and moves some clothes away, opening the safe and taking out the potion. The potion that heals me and makes it so that I can save everyone, from my kind. I quickly drink it and feel the effects immediately. I cough and then take my hand, closing it into a fist and opening it quickly, in my palm in a rainstorm. Hurray.

Cole's POV

WHAT THE FUCK!

She is an angel, but she's a wolf. JUST KIDDING SHE IS FUCKING EVERYTHING! Hahahahahahahahaha thanks Moos Goddess! I really needed this happening. Oh and I don't even know where Juliette even is. Ok I get it, I shouldn't have taken that candy bar and lied about it, now can you PLEASE take away this karma?! 

I run a hand through my hair, at least Juliette is in her true form now, and she can be Luna faster than expected. I face my men, "Does anyone have any clue to where she could have gone?" As one wolf is about to start talking, there is a shadow casting over us and then Juliette standing next to me. She pats my shoulder, "Hey Cole." She says casually and just walks away, I dismiss my men and run after her, taking her in my arms and heading up to my bedroom, she has a lot of explaining to do.