Chapter 17- How Could You?!

"I'm just going to call her and arrange to meet" josh said jumping up off the sofa, I've never seen him so serious before.

I knew josh was concerned about weather he knocked up a girl... It's something I'd never expect from him.

Just then my phone vibrates, me and Jack were still cuddling on the sofa.

From mum Omg my baby are you okay?! Jack told me everything, please come and visit so I know your safe! Xxx

From mum
Omg my baby are you okay?! Jack told me everything, please come and visit so I know your safe! Xxx

I turned to Jack with a angry, almost shocked face... I wasn't going to tell my mum for this reason exactly, she is panicking... Me and my mum aren't close, I don't tell her many personal things and this counts as personal, it will now be very awkward when I see her...

"What's wrong?" Jack asked concerned.

"You told her..." I said with clear disappointment.

"Lyds I felt she needed to know" He stroked my hair.

I shot up and climbed over jack and off the sofa. My blood was boiling in anger. Why would he tell her, if I wanted her to know I would tell her myself...

"Even if I felt she needed to know I would fucking tell her Jack?" I raised my voice.

"Lydia I'm sorry but she's your mum" Jack looked down, he was trying to keep me calm.

"How could you do this..?" Tears rushed down my face.

I had a awful feeling in the pit of my stomach... It was mix of anger, anxiety, sadness, disgust and fear. I didn't want to be angry at Jack because i love him so much but this was something I felt hurt me a lot!

*play the song I attached at the top while reading this scene

I suddenly got the urge to run...run away, not forever but just for now. I didn't want to be here, I've been violated by some creepy man and made to feel embarrassed by my boyfriend...I sprinted to the front door of Jacks apartment, leaving Jack behind in the living room.

" Lydia?!" I heard Jack faintly shout to me as I ran, I blocked him out... His voice was like a blur to me, so was everything as I was running.

I may seem selfish but I've never felt so useless in all my life, I felt like someone had drained all my motivation out of me and left me feeling like i don't belong...

My eyes were blurred from being full of tears, when I wiped my eyes, my hands were black... My makeup was smudged. It was a mess... Just like me right now.

 Just like me right now

(Avril Lavigne ♥️)

I don't understand why I'm so upset, yes Jack did wrong but he never meant it to hurt me...I just wish all this wasn't happening.

My phone was buzzing so much, I looked down to it and saw 4 missed calls from Jack and 5 messages, also from my mum 3 missed calls. I turned off my phone and put it in my jacket pocket, I continued to run... I wasn't running anywhere in particular just away from stress.

I ignored the shooting pain in my stomach which was stitches, my body wanted me to stop but I wouldn't let it. 'Why am I doing this?'  I thought to myself.

I came to the park near jacks house, it's basically a massive grassy field. I walked through the field balling my eyes out...I could barely breathe I'm that worked up. My knees got weak and I fell to the ground, I decided to just sit... It was now about 11:30pm but I didn't care.

I cant imagine how worried Jack must be but I'm numb, I'm not really angry anymore

I cant imagine how worried Jack must be but I'm numb, I'm not really angry anymore... I don't really feel anything right now.

Suddenly I saw two boys running towards me, I honestly was worried I was going to suffer again... But then went they got closer I realised it was jack and Conor, they were out of breath and looked like they were going to pass out.

"Lydia!" Jack engulfed me in a hug as I stood up to greet them.

"Are you okay?! You scared us" he said to which I didn't answer.

"Why are you not answering your phone!" He pulled away from me, I still ignored him. 

I looked deeply into his sad eyes, he started to tear up at the sight of my makeup stained face. He grabbed both my hands and squeezed them tight.

"I'm sorry Lydia, seriously! I just thought it was best but I was wrong" Jack said as a tear slipped down his cheek

I pulled Jack into a passionate hug and whispered 'I'm sorry aswell, I love you Jack' he pulled me back and kissed me, it was heated and lustful. At this point any feelings of anger melted away.

As soon as I pulled away from Jack i hugged Conor, I could tell he was tired aswell and I feel so back for worrying them. Me and Jack walked hand in hand back to their apartment.

The minute we walked in I rushed to the bathroom and washed the makeup off my face, I then got in my pyjamas and joined Jack and Conor on the sofa. We all cuddled up and started watching the walking dead, I don't think they like it that much but they couldn't say no to me!

"I love you" I whispered to Jack as I cuddled closer to him.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

"I love you guys too" Conor whispered holding back a laugh, Jack rolled his eyes and playfully punched him.

I love how close we all are and I regret running away, it wasn't fair!

AN- sorry for the short chapter just wanted to put something up ❤️ please vote ⭐️ and comment ✍🏽 love you guys!! 😘