Chapter 12- The L word

My phone had been buzzing in my pocket, the only messages I ever get is either from the group chat, Jack or my best friend. I pulled out my phone to see all the boys talking in the group chat.

Conor- Marbella tomorrow whoo!!
Josh- can't wait!
Lydia- aw I'm jealous hope you guys have fun!
Caspar- ugh gotta go with you guys 😵
Conor- stop being a prickly pineapple 🍍
Caspar- haha like I haven't heard that one before condom gaynard
Conor- how original
Jack- now now girls
Josh- ey Jack don't let the apartment burn down or something stupid while we're gone.
Jack- hey that reminds me lyds stay at mine while there gone? 😘
Lydia- sure will be over in the morning after my meeting 😘
Conor- at least Lydia will look after the apartment
Joe- hey boys are you busy tonight, fancy coming over for some drinks and play Fifa
Joe- sorry Lydia boys night tonight
Lydia- yeah yeah whatever I'll see Jessie tonight 😝

Jessie is my best friend we used to live together until she moved in with her boyfriend, there was no hard feelings though they've been together for years. I don't see her very often anymore mainly because I'm always with the boys, I decided to drop her a text to see what's she's up to.

To Jessie
Hey babe haven't seen you in a while, fancy a catch up? Tonight at mine, bout 7ish? Xxx

From Jessie
Hey omg was literally just about to message you! Of course I'll be over at 7, I've missed you loads! Xxx

To Jessie
Okay see you later, can't wait xxx

This morning has mainly just been a lazy day, I've been in my pjs and I've been replying to comments on all social media's I'm on. As I want to focus on Jessie tonight, I go and pack my bag to stay over at jacks house before she arrives.

While cleaning up I hear a knock at my door, when I open the door someone engulfed me in a tight hug, I could barely breath. We pulled apart and I was presented with a teary eyed Jessie. I brought her in and poured us both a big glass of rosé wine.

We sat comfortable on the sofa for a couple hours catching up, we finally got onto the subject of Jack...

"So...tell me about your new man!" Jessie screeched.

"Well it wasn't exactly really romantic, I told him I liked him, he wasn't too sure if he returned the feelings to start of with because you know he likes to sleep round a bit but in the end he decided he likes me too much to pick being a player over me" I explained.

"So then what??" Jessie said kind of confused.

"Well he kissed me...leaving me like what the fuck dude, don't play me but he then said he takes it back... Meaning he wants me and no one else" I continued.

"Awww" Jessie said blushing.

"So then we just hung out ever since and yeah we're now dating!" I said smiling uncontrollably.

"So have you two...um" Jessie smirked.

"No we haven't so he must be dying" I laughed.

"Oh my god I'd be on him straight away!" Jessie said excitedly.

"Hey he's mine back off!" I slapped her arm playfully.

Jessie went home about 12am we were both moderately tipsy from all the wine we drank so I hit the hay as soon as she left...I've missed her so much, I should see her more often.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light, but I some what missed Jack being next to me as I've been with him most nights this week.