I Love You So Much, Sweetheart.

I woke up to my mom yelling at me. It was 7:30AM on a Monday morning and school was starting in 40 minutes.

Mom had to be out in 10 minutes since she was working out of town. "Get out of bed right now, Elizabeth!"

I just rolled over and hugged my dog. "You are not staying home. You are going and that's it!" she said walking away. "I'm leaving in 5."

I sighed with frustration and sat up looking at my 3-year-old dog still sleeping. I patted his soft fur while whispering to him, "Wake up, Loki." He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, his tail begun to wag. "Wanna come out boy?" I asked him.

With only these words he stood up, stretching and yawning. I let out a soft giggle as I stood out of bed and walked to the garden door with him following me.

I opened the door and he ran out and starting sniffing around. I went back in, half-closing the door and walked in my room and found some clothes to wear.

I picked out some Linkin Park t-shirt, dark-grey zipper hoodie, black jeans with a skull on and my old purple and white DC shoes.

I did my hair and put on a few colorful bracelets and put on some mascara and an midnight-black eyeliner. 

By that time I heard Loki bark. I rushed to the door, since the neighbours had been complaining about that he barks so early in the morning.

I opened the door and he ran inside and stopped by the stairs waiting for me. I walked to him when I had closed and locked the door and by the time I was next to him I ran up and he tried to pass me, we always raced up the stairs and I have won him a few time by holding him back. 

This time he passed me and got up before me and there he jumped up on his hind legs and looked at me. "Well done, Loki. You wont this round but there are many to go." I said to him handing him a small bone that he happily accepted and started chewing on.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Gee mom.. Can't you ever buy something that I can take to school for lunch?" she just told me to shut up and was panicking about being late.

"Take Loki down into his cage and hurry up. I'm leaving." I just nodded and called Loki down and he walked slowly behind me. I knew he hated being in his cage all day but if he wasn't in he'd chew everything or pee.

"In you go Loki." He just stood there staring at me, bringing out his puppy eyes. "Loki.. I know you don't like this but I'll be home in a few hours. Just go in your house." I said pointing at the house.

With these words he slowly walked in the cage and I closed after handing him his favorite toy. I said goodbye and ran up, took my bag and got into the car.

A/N: This is my first story and I hope you like it. Sorry for the short chapter, I don't have more time. Keep in mind that this is only the beginnig and there is so much more on the way.
Will update as soon as I can. (: 
Please rate and vote, would help a lot. <3