Welcome to hell.

A/N: Sorry for not updating anything in a while, have been busy with school and life and such. Anyway, this story is mainly written because of my grandma and is a bit about my life from time to time. She used to say 'Why wont you write a story about your life? It'd be interesting.' So I'm doing it, kinda. :3 R.I.P. Grandma, you're missed. <3 

Mom dropped us off at school and then hurried to work since she was late. I walked in the school and saw people and it made me feel bad since I don't like being around a lot of people.

I just took of my coat and shoes and then I walked to my locker looking at the floor trying to avoid having to socialize. "Elizabeth!" I heard being called and slowly looked up to see who was calling and then I saw my friend, Zach.

"Ohai Zacky." I said and look at him as he walked towards me. "How are you feeling today, Liz?" I smiled at him, he's such a nice friend. "Fine..  and you, little dork?"

He gave me a serious face. "You cant hold it." I said and smirked at him, making him burst out in tears. I began my journey to the locker again, and he followed me.

"What did'ya parents do when you came home so late?" He asked me and I stopped infront of my locker. "Eh, 1AM is not that late.. They didnt care." I answered him and got my books.

"Well my parents were sleeping when you left. They find it funny how you often appear and disappear like that every morning and night." I laughed at him. "Yeah." Then the bell rang.

After we said out goodbyes he went to class and I went to class, English up first. 'Ugh, why? The teacher is not that good. And you learn little.' I thought to myself and walked to class and sat down next to a random kid.

Then it started, people were mocking me. This is why I hate this place.. The people. I tried to ignore them, but they got to me. I raised my hand.

"Yes, miss Elizabeth?" the teacher said. "May I go to the bathroom, sir?" He nodded and I ran out the classroom and to the bathrooms, I went in one of the bathroom-stalls and sat down, crying.

"Liz?" Someone called. 'Oh God no, not him.. Of all the people in the world why you?' I didnt want him to see me cry so I didnt respond.

"Liz, I know you're here. I saw you running in here." He said and I could hear the he walked in, on the ladies bathroom, really Zack?

".. I'm fine Zack.." I forced myself to say. "Liz, I've known you for a while, I know you're not 'fine'." He said and opened the stall with one of his tricks. He walked in, closed the door and sat on the floor with me.

"Who am I killing now?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter." I replied, staring at the wall and tearing up. "Of course it does Liz, it matters to me." I closed my eyes. "I dont want to stay in school anymore" I said quietly and he smiled a bit.

Then he kissed the top of my head and said, "We can go to my place." I agreed and he stood up, pulling me with him. "Let's go."

When we arrived to his house he took me straight to the bathroom and cleaned my face so his mom wouldn't ask what was wrong.

"We can watch a movie, eat some chips and forget about the losers at school." He said and looked at me as I nodded a bit.

We walked to his room and he allowed me to pick anything I wanted and I picked 'Zoolander' since I needed a good laugh.

He handed me some chips and we laughed while watching the movie. "Thank you, Zackery." I said and hugged him. "It's nothing Liz." he said and hugged me back. I slowly closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep in his arms.