The Pizza Fun

I woke up when someone hit me with a pillow, I rose up. "Whaaat?" I said half-asleep.

"Liz, wake up, you've been sleeping almost all day." Zack said and chuckled softly. "Oh, I have?" I said in a shock-ish way and stood up.

"Yeah, it's okay tho, wanna go grab a pizza?" He asked me and sat on the bed. "Only if you're buying!" I said laughing and he just smiled and nodded.

We got up and headed for Dominos, deciding what to have on the pizza. When we were just outside of Dominos my mom called me.

"Are you coming home for dinner or you eating at Zack's?" She asked and I simply looked at Zack and then replied "We're having Pizza" and hung up.

"She wanted you to come for dinner?" Zack asked me and sighed. I nodded slowly, "But! I told her we're having pizza so it's cool." He smiled and then he ordered.

When we got out pizza we walked back to his place, which was 10 minutes away from Dominos, we got in and went to his room and ate.

"So, feeling better than earlier?" he asked and I smiled, nodding. "Yeah, thanks; for everything, you're a great friend" I said and finished my pizza.

He opened his arms for a hug, "Come here" he said and hugged me tightly when I had gotten closer to him.

After the pizza we decided to go down-town and buy something at Nexus. We went to the bus stop in front of his house and waited.

"Shit.. Oh no." he said and looked for something in his pockets. "Again?" I asked and he nodded in return, full of regret.

"Here you go" I said sighing and handed him a bus ticket. "Pay me soon tho, you owe me like.. How many?"

I said as I walked in the bus and handed the driver my ticket. "Eh, 4 I think." he said, also handing the driver my ticket.

AN; Sorry! Dx Been a LOT going on, have to do so many edits and I now admin a page on FB which requires a lot of updating with 3000 likers xD I try my best tho', and the kid who inspired this story to me kinda stopped being my friend, which is kinda sad since a lot of this happened for real and he's a really good guy. :I I'll try to use my memory for previous things we experienced, or just make something up. Anyways, thanks if you're still reading; really appreciated. :3 <3