Part 1

-Loreen's view-

I'm so tired of working, I've been working for 7 hours now. Just listen to the boss, do what he says. I'm about to give up but I can't, I need money for new laptop. Please someone take me away... I don't like that. I do not love cleaning toilet rooms.

Everytime I go there then It always seems like there has been party with toilet papers. It's always me who has to clean the most dirtiest tables in the cafe. It's always me who gets quarreled about my untidiness even when I actually do the best from most of them arrogants.

,,Loreen, drag your ass in here! Table 5!'' A loud shouting came from the counter. I closed my eyes to calm down. I had to react quickly so I ran out from the kitchen. I walked next to the counter and grabbed the tray. I walked next to the table and started cleaning. Little bit more to stand this. ,,You can do this.'' I said to myself.

I picked up the trash from the floor too.  I went back to the kitchen, to put these plates and cups in the sink. Luckily I have someone to chat with. My great colleague Khaleesi. She understood me so well. We can gossip about everything. She was a person like me- New girl in the town. And she works here to buy something for herself, like I do.

,,Khaleesi! Where are you?'' I exclaimed. She is a girl who washes dishes. That means we can chat quite often. Khaleesi came out of nowhere. ,,Hey.'' She said happily. 

,,Oh god!'' I startled. ,,Jesus, calm down Lo.'' Khaleesi laughed and quickly grabbed the dishes from the sink. Actually I don't get that why people call each other with the shortened version of the names. I have no choice but playing along with it.

,,So what did you want?'' Khaleesi looked away. ,,Oh. That I want to quit. But at the same time I want to be strong.'' I whined. I actually didn't know that my voice changed. Khaleesi was quiet for a while. Suddenly, she started smiling. I slightly tilted my head. ,,W-what?''.

Khaleesi finished washing the plates. But she was still smiling like an idiot. Before I could react she put her arm on my right shoulder, looking into my eyes. ,,Hey, one week left. We can do this, okay?'' Khaleesi calmed me down with her soft voice. I nodded and hugged her.

When we pulled away from a hug I felt weird but also happy. ,,You are right. I should not whine so much.'' After that I smiled to myself. ,,Okay. I have to go.'' I continued my sentence and walked away. Khaleesi humbled something.

-Xavia's view-

My brother and his Xbox are unbelievable. I wish I've never told him about that. Since we discovered it, he only plays video games or what they are named by. I know how to play these games but I think Lucifer is way too addicted with video games.

 ,,Lucifer!'' I yelled over the game's music. Lucifer's eyes were glued on the screen. I rolled my eyes and walked out from the room. It takes atleast one or two hours more, then he'll stop. It wasn't such a big problem actually.

I decided to go outside. I looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. I went next to my motorbike. Funny thing is that when I first learned to ride with it then I just fell in love with it.

I should ride little bit, I thought myself. ,,Hi baby.'' I smiled and grabbed my helmet from the seat. I sat on my motorbike and put the engine running. ,,There we go.'' I whispered happily, putting my hands on handle bars. I pressed the gas and drove off from the pavement. I love the feeling of fresh air blowing through my hair. It feels like I have no responsibles.

After a while I finally parked my motorbike near to the cafe. I have never been there. ,,I should check it out.'' I told myself. I know that there you can order something. Lucifer has been telling that there you can get food, drinks or you just sit there. I parked my motorbike next to red colored car.

While taking off my helmet I heard strangers whistling and yelling something. I decided to not react. I know they are probrarly drunk. My brother calls them gang of young thugs.

I didn't do nothing but ignore them. I walked into the cafe. I looked around, because I'm new here. Tables with food and drinks. People are sitting, eating and drinking... and chatting. I heard every single word what they were saying.

I accidentally bumped into someone, I didn't look at the person's face but after a few seconds I was forced to. The girl was smiling. ,,Can you-'' Before I could finish, I looked into her blue eyes. Her light brunette hair was put in a bun.

She smiled and waited for me to say something. ,,Umh.'' I finished my half-spoken sentence. I looked away and went to the counter, to order something. I placed my hands on the table. ,,Where I can get food?'' I asked. A woman came up to me with a huge smile on her face, she pointed at the table full of books or something, where was written ,MENU' on these.

I understood that and smiled.

I opened the menu and started reading. I looked at the numbers and I understood that these had to be prices. I decided to get coffee and pancakes. I wasn't in mood to get something expensive or fancy, like people say. I looked away from the menu and closed it. Then I saw that girl that I bumped into. 

She was about 4 metres away from me, cleaning the table. I felt my heart beating faster. I didn't like that feeling but I still looked at her. She was quite different from the others. The way how she spoke, she was like... Not knowing all of the words. I even noticed that she didn't stop smiling even when the man quarreled at her.

The man doesn't seem very nice. I didn't like the way how he spoke with a bossy tone. I shook my head and walked back there, where I came from. ,,Coffee and pancakes.'' I said. The woman looked at me without any expression on her face. It didn't seem good. I remembered that what Lucifer always had been telling me. ,,Always say please, always say thank you.''

,,P-please.'' I continued. And suddenly women was smiling. It worked.