Part 6

-Xavia's view-

Loreen stood up and just looked at me. ,,What the fuck.'' I snapped. Suddenly I felt so aggressive against her, I felt how Loreen started to freak out. ,,I have to go.'' I told her and turned my head to Lucifer. There was actually no Lucifer. Where is he? I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. ,,What?'' I asked but didn't look behind. ,,Lucifer walked away with some blonde haired woman.'' Loreen said with a worried voice.  ,,So?'' I snapped again.

She didn't response but sighed. ,,Well, okay I have to wait for my brother now.'' Loreen continued and sat down on the bench. I had no choice but wait with her. ,,Sorry for that.'' Loreen said again. ,,For what?'' I asked. ,,For seeming like I stalk on... you.'' Loreen was quiet now. I was about to answer but then someone came.

,,Hey, I got for you, too.'' Someone came with big pink fluffy things in his hands. ,,Oh, Gabriel that's Xavia.'' Loreen stood up and smiled. I felt disgusted. I didn't want to meet another one who has to know my name. ,,Really? You have to say who am I?'' I rolled my eyes. ,,Hey, calm down. We are not police.'' Gabriel said and handed those things to Loreen. After that Loreen started to eat them. ,,What the hell are those? Why you're eating clouds?'' I asked confusingly.

Gabriel started laughing, his laugh was absolutely different from the ordinary people one. ,,What?'' I asked. ,,Clouds?'' Gabriel's eyes widened and he still giggled. ,,Yes?'' I continued. ,,Those are candies, cotton candies.'' Loreen suddenly distracted.

After being 10 minutes with them, I heard my brother yelling out my name. ,,Oh lord.'' I said and looked behind. He was angry. He started walking towards me and took my hand. ,,Sorry.'' Lucifer said to Gabriel and Loreen, then dragged me with him. ,,Hey, auch!'' I snapped in pain.

-Loreen's view-

That was weird situation. I knew that I was nothing to Xavia. Not worth trying.

I felt that how agressive she was. I felt like she was grabbing or gripping me from throat, even though in reality she wasn't.

-Xavia's view-

,,What the hell?'' Lucifer whispered to my ear while still dragging me by hand. ,,What the hell?'' I shouted. ,,No fucking people, okay?'' He said and let me go. ,,Well why the hell I have to listen to you? I can choose.'' I was still shouting. ,,Shh.'' Lucifer calmed. ,,Be quiet please.'' He continued and started walking, so did I. ,,Let's just go back.'' I said to him. ,,No!'' He went angry. His eyes went black.