Chapter 23! THE END

A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading my first book ever! Sorry, for all the delays, and me giving up on this book. Hopefully, that'll never happen again. Hopefully. Anyways, thank you guys so much for voting, commenting, and reading in general. It honestly warms my heart.

I'm so sorry for giving up on this book and such. You guys encouraged me to continue it, and I'm ever so thankful for that. You guys inspire me everyday. I was working on my own original works and drifted away from a lot of stuff. And, youtube helped me drift away as well. LET'S NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN :D.

Anyways, here's the last chapter :O!!!

******

Jess's POV:

I walked in the guild the next day. Today was the big day. It was time to leave. We had finally found the object that brought me here in the first place. Kyle and I would leave Fairy Tail behind. I opened the guild's doors to see all eyes on me. Kyle was beside me. I looked over to him. He nodded. I slowly nodded in response.

"Jess," a soft voice said behind me. I spun around to see Lucy and Natsu, hand in hand. "Lucy," I smiled softly. "We're really gonna miss ya," Natsu frowned. "Hey, come on! We have to go back, and maybe one day we'll meet again!" I exclaimed, even though I know that'll never be possible.

Lucy seemed to smile after that. "And Jess," Lucy began as I was about to turn around. "Yeah?" I asked. "Because of you, we're finally together. We won't ever be able to repay you for that," she smiled. "You already have," I softly said. "Huh?" Natsu responded. "Kyle and I are together. And, you gave me something I have always dreamed of, and for that I'll never be able to repay you," I said looking down.

"You gave me a big sister," I whispered. I grabbed Kyle's hand and walked forward. Met by Gramps and the others, he gave us the farewell ceremony. The guild members were all in tears. I softly smiled as Kyle and I stepped back into our world.

Our worlds collided, but now they've separated...

A/N

AND THERE'S THE END T_T....

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING. SORRY IT WAS SHORT, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO INCLUDE IT WITH THE OTHER CHAPTER. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE FOR READING THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

~iWonderWorlds <3 T_T

P.S. IM DEAD NOW T_T

:(

:)