Chapter 1: The Elevator

The first chapter as promised!

Enjoy!:)
___________________________

Mina's POV:

Clutching at the pain in my side with my left hand and holding on tightly to my backpack with my right hand, I ran as fast as I could down the hall away from the horror behind me.

Up ahead of me I saw an elevator in which a group of people were entering. I headed towards it and from behind me, I heard footsteps thundering towards me.

I ran into the elevator and turned around as it closed up on the faces of the people that I dreaded the most. I spun around to the elevator buttons and pressed on each and every single one of them. From somewhere behind me I heard a deep voice mutter,

"Are you going on all of the floors?"

I just turned around and glared at the guy who spoke and yeah...surprisingly he was quite handsome. What? I must be going crazy, thinking like that in the situation that I am in. I had more important things to deal with. Like staying away from certain people and not getting caught.

Shaking my head, my brain slowly started processing what has just happened and what I had just done. All the pain came back to me and my eyes started to fill up with salty water that I was so used to by now. Slowly, one by one, my tears fell and a sob shook through my whole body.

Another boy this time, who also looked cute, asked me tentatively, "Are you OK?...Did something happen? Why are you crying?"

Slowly I raised my head to look at him through my blurry eyes and shook my head, "I-it's nothing, I-I..." My throat closed up and I was unable to say anymore.

Quickly, I unzipped my bag to check if I had everything that I needed with me for my disguise. I pulled off my opened up checked shirt and before anyone could notice my arm, I grabbed my baggy blue zipper top and wore it on top of the black short sleeved top I had on underneath.

Some of the boys in the elevator looked at me like I was crazy and, some ignored me (I was very thankful), one was giving me creepy side looks and another seemed to be really really uncomfortable and awkward.

Shaking my head and ignoring them, I placed my hands on the waistband of my sweatpants and just as I was going to pull them down, there was a series of shouts.

"YAH!"

"What are you doing?!"

"No.No.No! Please, no!"

The boys looked at me with wide eyes and some of them were blushing. I rolled my eyes and sighed, then I sat on the floor and rolled up the the leg of my sweatpants and showed them that I had on skinny jeans underneath.

"Oh~~" they exclaimed and sighed in relief. one of them was still blushing and giving me side ward glances. I narrowed my eyes at him, was he a pervert or something?

"OK. carry on." The most responsible sounding one smiled at me and grabbed the 'perverts' head and turned it around.

After I was finished and had pulled my leather jacket on and had pulled my hair out of it's ponytail, I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall of the elevator and watched as the guy with the deep voice closed the elevator doors on every floor.

*ring! ring! ring!*

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it, "Yoboseyeo?"

"Mina? Where are you?" I heard Kris, my cousin's frantic voice through the phone.

"Why? He called you didn't he?" I felt anger burning in the pit of my stomach. "Tell me, Kris. Did he?"

"He called me a while ago and asked if I knew where you were. Are you OK? Did he hurt you?" He sounded really worried.