Camp Lockwood

" Rise and shine sweetheart, we have a long weekend ahead of us!" Her mom says with excite! She gets up,gets dressed, does her hair, does her makeup, runs down stairs and eats breakfast.
" Good morning mom, good morning dad!"
" Morning" they both say.
" Don't worry I got everything packed last night while I was chatting with Molly, and have our game plan for the day!"

*ding*ding* ( it's Molly)
Molly: Coming over!!!!!
Alice: Ok

Alice runs over to the door, opens it up and let's Molly in!

"Ready to go?"
"Yeah let me get my bags"
"Do you want me to help?"
"Sure!"
"Wow your room looks amazing!!!"
"Thanks"
"Alright let's go!!"

They run down stairs and Alice says goodbye to their parents "Bye mom,bye dad see you there!!" "Bye be safe!"
______________________________
In the car Alice and Molly both go on musical.ly and make some while watching Jacob Sartorius' musical.lys. And listen to the same music at the same time!
_______________________________
They arrive at the camp site and get out of the car. "Hey, Alice lets go explore!" Molly grabs her hand and runs to the river. The employee at the river let them go in on the tubes. When they got of the went back to the campsite where both of their dads were putting together the last tent, and both moms talking about stuff. They go and set their tent up together and turns out nice, "Girls dinner time," they sit down and eat dinner they had a lot of bonding time during dinner. After dinner they go and run to the amusement park and go on most of the rides before they close the park. They went back to the campsite and start roasting marshmallows and hotdogs above the fire while playing charades. After threat they go and get dressed in the restrooms, brush teeth, and go to bed. Day 1 was over!