The Letter

Molly and Alice are both 10 now and it's been MORE than two months more like 3 years since they have seen each other and they don't talk to each other. Molly is now a world traveler with her father they went to places like Florida, California, Canada, Philadelphia, Arizona, and Virginia.

Alice and Molly are still in school but barely talk to each other. Alice is a math genius and gets A+ in math in any of the other subjects she gets either an As or a Bs... Molly and her father had gone away to Israel and left something behind for her mother to give to Alice's mother and then her mother would give it to Alice. So Alice came home from school and went straight to her room and found a note on her bed that read " Alice" she peeled the sticker off and had read the note! It read:
Dear Alice,
                I  hope your having a great year at school! Yesterday our parents were talking and had made up great idea, both of our families could go camping this weekend! We could both sleep in the same tent and my parents and your parents could sleep in their own. I think it will be really fun it will give us time to bond together! Hope to see you soon! Text me back!
                                   Love, Molly

Alice had thought of how fun it would be so she had finally texted Molly. 

Alice: Hi
Molly: Hi! How are you?
Alice: Great! How are you?
Molly: Good... did you get the letter?
Alice: Of course I did. That is why I texted you.
Molly: We are going to have so much fun!!!!
Alice: I am really excited to go camping with you and your family bc we haven't spent time together in a while!!
Molly: Alright see you then!😆

Its the night before Alice and her family goes away with Molly's family for a camping trip, she is packing, as she is packing up, her phone starts buzzing *buzz* *buzz* *buzz*. She finally picks up and it's Molly trying to FaceTime her. They start talking about what they are bringing and what they are going to do when they get there.