Chapter 3

Tessa's POV:

When I woke up the next morning, i got dressed and ate breakfast, then headed to the coffee shop. When i got there, i ordered my usual and sat down. Then i seen a text from Bruno: "hey, do you wanna hang out today? See that movie we talked about?:)" i replied: "sure. Meet me at the coffee shop.;)" about 10 minutes later Bruno showed up. When he walked in, i seen he was wearing just some old jeans and a black beater. I think he wore that because i told him he looked soooo hot in a black beater... ^.^ . "Ready?" he said with a smile. His dimples flashed and instantly made me giggle. "What?" he said starting to laugh. "Nothing,...what movie are we going to see?" i asked. "Oh you'll see" he said. Oh my gosh, bruno is just plain adoreable.

Bruno's POV:

Im taking Tessa to go see one of the paranormal activities. This might be cheating at trying to get her to go out with me, but i dont care. I hope this works. I want her to cuddle up to me at the scary parts...

Tessa's POV:

When we got to the movie, Bruno said "2 tickets for Paranormal Activity". Oh gosh😏 hes probably taking me to a scary movie so i can cuddle up to him for protection... He is really adoreable. I love this guy.