Curious Much

"We can't tell her, she can never know." Said mother "It's about time. Don't you think she needs to know the truth" said dad. "That's a secret I'm taking to my grave." I stood in front of my parent's bedroom door overhearing the same conversation about me and every time I walked in to their room asking "mum, dad what's wrong?" it was the same reply "nothing don't worry Gardenia go back to bed." There is something up. I know because mum and dad are acting really strange ever since we moved to San Francisco.

It was my first day at High school today. I was bullied in my old high school and never really hanged out with anyone. My mum says I'm antisocial, but I'm not. I am an ordinary teenage girl who wants to make friends. I was born without a bone in my right hand's thumb and developed with anorexia nervosa. It is an eating disorder. It was time to go. I had to drop off my little sister blossom to middle school. "Blossom finish your cereal quickly we are going to be late. I do not want to be late on my first day of school." As I got ready to open the door I heard a large C-R-A-S-H coming from the dining room "Blossom, Blossom are you alright" I ran anxiously to the dining room. "Blossom what have, you done. Mum! Blossom broke a plate." "Why do you have to be a snitch for? I'd rather be dead than be your sister." Mum flew down the stairs "Did she cut herself." She was relieved once she saw nothing was wrong with her. "Blossom it is time to go hurry up."

I walked into high school and felt so insecure. All eyes were on me as I strolled through the corridors. "Are you alright do you need help?" said to me a tall brown eyed boy with freckles all over his face "yeah where is room 8." He replied, "I'll show you, come this way." I nervously asked him "Why do you want to help me? I'm disabled. People usually don't want to go near me. Or speak to me." "People usually don't want to go near me too but I'm used to it. By the way I'm Channing." He took my school diary off me and said. "We are in the same period do you want to join me after school." I excitedly replied "Sure."

The bell rang loudly indicating class had finished. Everyone pushed past me out of the door. I fell with a loud bump when suddenly I see a long pale hand reaching me out. I got helped to pick myself up and as I stood up rubbing my eyes and said "Channing is that you?" "Yes. Are you alright? Do you want to go cinemas with me?" "Yeah. Are there any cinemas around here? Sorry I just moved here" "yeah there's one right across the road. Come let's go"