hiding something

"Come rest yavard ye merry gentlemen and here my tale of old
Come rest yavard ye merry gentlemen, of the people who sought gold.
Come rest yavard ye merry gentlemen, take all my treasure and take my book of song, but hunt down those dirty pirates who whent and done me wrong.
Come rest yavard ye merry gentlemen and do this favor, please; hunt down those dirty pirates who stole my life from me."
Alaina awoke to the sound of someone one singing, its was a beautiful song. She walked out on to the main deck and saw the captain, just watching the sky get lighter with the on coming sunrise. Alaina cautiously sat next to him. "That's a lovely song Sebastian " she said. "Thank you, my mother used to sing it for me.." Sebastian replied with a low toned and half sleepy voice.
"Oh well your mother must be very nice " alaina said try not to get on his bad side.
"Yeah she was" Sebastian said nonchalantly.
Alaina just sat there in shock of what she had heard, what had this happy go lucky captain had to go through and what was he hiding.
"Well have you home in a week or so..depending on the weather.." Sebastian's voice trailed off due to something on his mind or the dreaded sound of far off thunder. This was going to be a long trip, but alaina was determined to find out what he was hiding.

//forgive me for the short chapter and the long time between updates I am sorry//