The gift

My First week in Neverland was great. I learned to use a sword very quickly. Peter taught me everything about Neverland and it actually stuck with me. When ever I asked him something he answered truthfully. I loved Neverland, what made even better is that no one cared I wasn't a boy. I was sharpening my sword when Peter walked up to me and said Lana can you come with me. Sure I said I followed him to the beach we stopped. He turned around and grabbed my hands. Peter reached into his pocket and held something in his hand. He opened his hand and there was a crystal on a chain he put the crystal around my neck. I looked at him speechless, this is my soul and I trust you with it if something bad happens to it I die he said. Peter I can't hold on to this, what if I do something that crushes it I said worried. You won't as long as that light glows I'm alive Peter said reassuring. I will never crush this crystal, I would never I said I promise. I looked at the crystal it was glowing a beautiful color. I held it in my hands tears flowing down my cheeks. It's going to be ok I promise Peter said. I was still worried ,Peter left. I made sure he was gone. I closed my eyes and said I promise.