Need your love

I climbed out of the tree house and Noah followed right behind me. Lana wait , what your doing is crazy. No it's not, if he wants my heart then he'll get it. You shouldn't do it you could get your self killed.Did I ask for your opinion I said smirking. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. At least give me the satisfaction of knowing I did something about my feelings Noah said. Before I could react he kissed me and like anyone would do I pulled him closer. I love you I always have he said. I love you to but I have to do this I said at least I did something about my feelings. We walked to the ridge where Peter gave me the crystal. Well look who decided to come back for more Peter said walking to me. I came hear to give you my heart I said tears going down my eyes. You did well look at that this will hurt he said smiling. As he reached for my heart I stoped him and started singing.

( the girl is supposed to be Lana singing and is supposed to be Peter Pan)

Tears where going down my face like a stream. That's why this is so hard to do I said shaking. I reached for the crystal and said I did love you but not anymore . I held the crystal in my hand and crushed it. Peter than turned to ashes. That's what you where going to do Noah said smiling. He ran to me and kissed me and of course I pulled him in I love you Noah, I always Will said as he leaned in to agin to kiss me

The end

( That is all for the story thank you all so much for reading and please check out my other books agin thank you so much that you read Lost girl it means so much to me)