Infectious Lust

Mari then looked down at her exposed chest, blushing a dark red across her face. Kota then made a rip down the middle of his hoodie, then kissing Mari deeply on her neck. Mari was immediately turned on by this, to which she then pinned the toned Hunter down, ripping off the rest of his hoodie, placing her hand on the back of his head. Yuko then walks in on the two; "Hey, have you seen any Survivo-" She then turned around without a sound, hands up in the air and flailing them wildly. Kota and Mari continued their little fun, Kota then removing the rest of his clothes, doing the same to Mari's clothing. He then started to stick his shaft into her vulnerable pussy, Mari then letting out moans of pleasure as Kota went rougher and harder. Yuko then walks back in, then turned back around, shouting at the top of her lungs; "THIS IS ALL KINDS OF NO!" Kota kept on thrusting in and out of Mari, the Witch then letting out a loud moan and then orgasming. Kota stopped and let out a few breathes, then pulled out of Mari with a smile. He then cuddled into her, Mari breathing heavily after around 5 minutes of their dirty, lustful fun. Mari then took a look to her lover, smiling and then placing a kiss on his cheek.  "I have always wanted to have that type of fun my entire life." She said,  giggling softly.