Love Among First Contact

After his first month, Kota had returned to the source of his infection, screeching and getting the attention of his infected comrades

After his first month, Kota had returned to the source of his infection, screeching and getting the attention of his infected comrades. A Smoker known as Hardesty had stepped up and gave him a smirk, letting out a cough and walking away. Kota was now clothed in a dark navy blue hoodie with taped cuffs, brown cargo pants with said taped cuffs, and black combat boots. His claws were sharp as nails, being only one and a half the size of a Witches' claws. When he then dismissed the comrades, he heard the sound of Mari, crying nearby. He went to the source, then sniffing the air and seeing the beautiful looking girl, her dress ripped up. "H-hello?" Kota had muttered, a little amount of blush across his pale cheeks. The Witch had then taken a look at the Hunter, then got up. "H-Hi..." She muttered in her tears, the same blush on her face. "M-My name is Kota.... I was... Tested on and put like this." He explained, to which Mari had then nodded. "I-I was infected by someone who was nude." She said, Kota nodding and looking away. She took notice to this and then looked him over. "Y-you look like him..." She said, then raising his head up with a claw and staring deep into his eyes. "I-I am sorry." Kota admitted, then shutting his eyes. Mari then nodded, forgiving his actions and then giving him a kiss on his lips. Kota was surprised, but gladly returned the kiss without any hesitation.