Chapter 9

Hanna's pov
I can't believe the day has finally come, I'm finally getting married to the love of my life "omg Hanna you look so beautiful in your dress" James's sister Sophie says "I'm so nervous right now" I say. "look it's perfectly normal to be nervous on your wedding day" she says and I smile a little. When It was time I was standing outside the doors shaking with joy "you'll be fine Hanna don't worry, he loves you and you love him so that's all that matters" Cian says and he walks in. I nod to say that I'm ready and I start walking down the isle with the beautiful music in my ears and the sight of the amazing guy I'm about to marry smiling as I walk towards him. I get to front and smile at James as the Preacher starts talking "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you, do you james take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?". James smiles at me "I do" he says "do you Hanna take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asks me "I do" I say smiling and me and James place our rings on each others fingers"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" he says and without hesitation James pulls me in and we kissed with everyone clapping as we do someone runs in "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW" oh no it's my mum. She storms in proper pissed off "miss I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, you weren't invited here" joe says and she doesn't move while eyeing up jade. James growls "don't even think about laying a hand on my daughter" he says as Drew hands me jade and I hold her close while James stands in my mums way. She pulls a knife out, she runs past James and goes for me but James pushes her back, the police are called and she's taken away. We all move on and go to the reception and after all the speeches it was time for the first dance "James I can't dance" I say "i'll show you, mrs McVey" he says with the biggest smile on his face. The night went amazing and Everyone had an amazing time, I can't believe I'm married now but why do I still feel like that something gonna happen.