Chapter one: Best friends

Sun shined down through the tree tops of which two best friends sat. They had climbed the tree in search of a quiet place to talk. Their names were Kyler and Samantha. Their story is long and treacherous.
______

Sam climbed the tree first. She had climbed the tree multiple ties before and was excited to show Kyler.
"Kyler come on! You are taking forever!" Sam yelled
"I'm afraid of heights remember? I'm not going to get up to my worst fear very fast!" Kyler yelled back.
"You can do it. I promise!"
Kyler slowly grabbed branch after branch as he climbed higher and higher up to Sam. Kyler looked down.
"Sam, why do you have to be so high up? This is pushing it for me..." Kyler said. He reached up and grabbed the next branch. Suddenly his foot slipped and he nearly let go. Sam got his hand before he could fall.
"It's okay, Kyler. Nothing will happen as long as I'm here, Okay?" Sam assured Kyler. He glared at her.

Finally Kyler made it up to Sam and sat down next to her on a thick branch. The sunset was shown in brilliant pinks and purples in the distant horizon. The air started getting crisper.
Sam wore a red and black flannel and black skinny jeans while Kyler wore a black jacket and blue jeans.
"Sam...I need to talk to you..." Kyler said hesitantly. Kyler was scared to tell Sam. She was the only thing that kept him going, and now he had to tell her that he couldnt go near her for a while because his parents think its for the best.
"What about, Kyler?" Sam replied. She smile at him with that wonderful smile. Sam wondered what this was going to be about but she smile anyways.
"Well ...I cant see you for a while.." Kyler said with a sadness in his voice.
"What do you mean? We are best friends! You cant just go away!" Sam snapped.
"Sam I dont want to do this but its my-"
"No...you just dont like me anymore. Thats it. I have finally annoyed you to the point where you dont want to be around me anymore. " Sam Interupted.
"Sam, no. Its my parents they dont want me seeing you for a bit."
" Bull shit!!!" Sam yelled at Kyler. Sam stood on the branch. She was angry now. Kyler stood too, ignoring his fear of heights.
"SAM LISTEN TO ME!"
"NO. WHY WOULD I WANT TO LISTEN TO A BULLSHIT LY-"
Sam fell. Kyler quickly panicked and jumped after her.