Chapter seventeen

Pov y/n
You got up the next morning, you drooling on Dick's chest. You roll him out of your bed and on to he floor out of your room. Then you looked at the tv that was playing a silent Frozen movie, which was good. If Dick heard one phrase as Let It Go... He will go and sing it, to the point it gets on everyone's nerves.

You take your phone and look at the time 11am.

"Well Dick isn't coming until the next six hours and it's going to take me two hours to at least get descent so... I have four hours to do what ever I want." You said while walking out the door to see Dick still laying there curled in your panda. You stepped over him and went down the stairs to see Alfred making some cookies. Everyone was lined up in a line to get one... Well everyone except Dick.

"Hey Alfred and Tim and Jason and Bruce..." You said while waving at them. You gave Damian a death glare instead.

"Wayne..." You mumbled under your breath while continuing to glare at him.

"L/n." Damian replied back, you started to growl but instantly got cut off.

"So... Y/n what was that whole thing about Yesterday between you and Dick?" Jason asked while staring at you.

"What happened? Between me and who?" You asked Jason and turning bright red.

"Nevermind." Jason said while sipping some water.

"Your not going out are you?" Bruce asked while having a non-expression face.

"Nope. I don't know how he's going to do it, but that's his problem not mine. I'm actually perfectly fine staying here and playing video games while face timing my best friend at her cat funeral after party." You say while making a bowl of lucky charms and taking up stairs where Dick wasn't in front of your door anymore.

"Bout time." You said while sitting on your bed and devouring your cereal.

\\\\time skip five hours later////
You stayed in the same place as you were before, put instead you were playing Candy Crush. Your phone gave you a warning that you were at 5%. You rush to find a charger and you saw the time instead.

"5:00PM!" You yelled/screamed into your nearest pillow. You find your charger charged up your phone. You scrambled to brush your hair while in the shower, brushing your teeth.

'They gave me least productive girl They said.' You teased in your head as you got out the shower and spit out your tooth paste spit. You went out your bathroom and went to your closet.

"Dress....." You mumbled under your breath. You found a black dress and some NightWing leggings.

"Cant be too formal right?" You laughed at your own joke. A few minutes later after curling your hair and tied it upon a small ponytail having the rest of your hair out. You got a blue bow tie to match with everything. You but on some red lipstick and a nice eye liner. You heard a knock on the door.

"Hello Y/n." Dick said while leaning on the side of the door. Staring at you with aw.

"Hey Dick. How are you doing?" You say while giving him a smirk.

"You look amazing!" He said while grabbing your hand and twirling you around shutting your door in the process.

"And you look the same Richie." You said with a small giggle.