Magcon

Hunters Provo: "Mack come here please." "What is it?" "Um.. Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on tour with us tonight?" She was so exited. So we went to the park and I was trying to do a round off and fell.  But then Mack showed me and I got it. I swear she is the best sister ever. But me and Brando and Ashton and Mack were ready. We said good bye and everything. We got on the plane and flew to San Antonio and more places. But what Mack does not know lwho will be on tour with us. Because it's a surprise. I turned to my left and see she was sleeping and she looked cold so I gave her my sweatshirt. She snoring it's so cute so I took a video and post it.
Macks provo: I woke up to see Hunter taking pictures of us. But we were landing so we went to the baggage claim. And we were going to get picked up by the über. But then I saw Johnny, then Cameron. And more I gave them all hugs. I kinda have a crush on Johnny. When we got to the hotel the boys were all there they dogged piled on me. They all call me DJ Rowland. Asked I them if they can be quite, so that I can take a nap. I eventually was asleep.
Dream:
"Help me please. Don't go." "Shut up nobody is coming, so just shut up. Or else." "Or else what? You gonna kill me?" "I am gonna do much more than that sweetie."
End of dream.
Hunters Provo: I heard Mack yell so I ran over to her and I guess she was having a nightmare. So I wake her up. She was full of tears. Then I guess she had makeup on her to cover something up. I look at it and it was a bunch of scars and bruises, cuts. "Mack what happened to your arm tell me please?" I begged. "You know how you and Brandon are popular. People make fun of me. And abuse me. But I don't want you to know because..." I cut her off. "Mack these are things you need to tell me. Please please don't ever do that again. Promise me. Mack please. Promise me."
"Yes Hunter I promise I will never do it again. But when we're at school people throw me. And push. Punch, and one even slap. But the worst part is that they use me." I didn't say anything else I just hugged her so tight. I love her so much. I hate seeing her like this. Someone knocked on the door and saw Mack crying.
Brandon's Provo: I walk in the room to see Mack crying and I saw scars on her arm. So I asked Hunter what happened so we asked Mack to go in the hall ways with the boys. He told me everything. And I got so freaking mad. But I am so mad at myself because I could've been there for her. But I was to caught up in popularity. That I forgot my sister. I need to go to the school and tell them when we get back. Because I need to know she's safe at school.
Narrator Provo: The next day Mack competition. She went and got dressed. And did her makeup.  All the guys came. Here is the dance. That was the solo.

She was amazing when they were done she got first place. The guys were so loud. They ran to her and gave her a big group hug. They had didn't tell her that they have a super surprise waiting for her at the concert for magcon.
Macks Provo: The boys took me to a place were it was loud like a lot of people screaming. Then Johnny uncovered my eyes I look and see a lot of fans. They said CONGRATS MACK!!!! They asked me to dance for them. So I performed. So me and my girls. But just pretend that was us.

They all yelled screaming my name. It was amazing.
The next day. Narrator.
The next day was a free day. So the guys and Mack make youtube videos. Then Mack went to the studio and she didn't know the boys were there so. They heard her singing. Hunter and Ashton and Brandon ect. Were all surprised. She sang so beautifully. They all clapped and she turned around. She was okay with it. But but they were all shocked that she didn't tell them so Hunter and Cameron decided that she should make a YouTube channel, of her singing Mack is very excited. So her and Johnny make one together. They sang. When are were done he said maybe if I wanted to be in his music video. I gave him a hug and then we were looking in each other's eyes. I blushed so did he. I kissed him on the cheek. Walked away.