Chapter 3: Let it be

David's POV

Walking into the mall I realized I didn't know Kathleen's measurements. I would have to make good guesses. I made my way towards H&M and browsed for bit. Then picked up basic things she would need for now. I ended up getting her some sweat-shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, sweat pants, loose fitting dresses, basic shoes, a hair brush, and some undergarments. This was good for now.

As I came into my apartment I found Kathleen sitting on the couch. She looked at me and smiled and immediately rose up.

"Hey I got you all this I hope it fits!" I handed her the bags and she smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"I really appreciate this Mr. David...I mean David! i'm sorry it's just all new to me."

I nodded my head "I completely understand take your time."

"Thanks."

And with that she went to the bathroom with the bags. I sat down on the couch and turned on my telly I flicked through the channels and found nothing I liked. I ran into 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and decided to watch that instead. I left it playing and got up and went to the kitchen. There was nothing to eat. "Damnit I should've picked something up on my way back." I mumbled to myself.

"David everything fits perfectly!"
I heard Kathleen exclaim, you could hear how ecstatic she was by the sound of her voice.

"I'm glad everything fits quite nice Kathleen." I told her poking my head out the kitchen. She giggled as she brushed her dark hair.

"I'm hungry lil lady, how about we get some Chinese delivered to us ?"

"That would be great!"

"Alright then my dear"

I called and made sure Kathleen got everything she wanted to eat. We ate that night on the couch and we watched the rest of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's.' After we had finished eating we cleaned up and sat back down. Kathleen soon got sleepy and ended up falling asleep on my lap. I eventually picked her up and laid her on my bed. Now before you think of me as a pervert, NO I did not sleep beside her. Instead I slept on the couch.

Later on in the night I felt her wake up and call my name. I came into the room and asked her if she was okay. She told me she had just had a bad dream. I told her to go back to sleep and I tucked her in. I sat in my arm chair and waited for her to fall asleep. I ended up dozing off.

I woke up at around 6 in the morning and looked over at Kathleen who was still safely sound asleep. She was in fetal position with the bed sheet barely covering her feet. Her hair was all over the place. Her mouth was wide open. I chuckled a little as I got up from the chair. I stretched for a good few minutes and yawned. I was gonna find something to wear and take a quick shower to take Kathleen to eat breakfast.

"David?" I heard Kathleen sleepily say as she passed by the bathroom.

"Ello I'm in the shower I'll be out in a few" I yelled out.

"Alright" she yelled back. I stopped the water and dried myself off. I put on my "normal" clothes and walked out the bathroom. Kathleen was staring out the living room window with a water bottle in her hand.

"I hope you don't mind" she mumbled turning around to look at me.

"Oh no I don't mind! Kathleen why don't you get ready so I can take you to go eat breakfast."

She nodded at me and went to find something to wear.

***********************************************************************************************

hey lovelies!! i hope you guys enjoy