Back to the future

Chapter 11

-Now we need to get them ready!-said Tecna-Stella, go and make the outfits, Musa, rehearse with them until the talent show starts, Layla and me will go take the bracelets from Destiny, and Flora, call us every 10 minutes, ok?

The girls gave her thumbs up and went their separate ways to finish their chores.

They were each with their chores.

Tecna and Layla successfully took the bracelets and were now running towards the music room, where the girls rehearsed.

-We're here!-panted Layla.

-Ok, now you have to wish to undo all of your wishes.-said Tecna.

-Ok, I wish to undo all of my wishes.-said Tecna. Nothing happened.

-Oh no, it appears there's some problem. You see, the ring stops the bracelets from working.-said Tecna.

-Hey Tec, we have 15 minutes!-said Layla.

-Ok, well, you have to go out there and perform, ok?-said Musa.

-But what if...

-No what ifs, all our destinies depend on you performing tonight. You can do it!-said Musa.

-Ok, good luck!-said Flora.

-Thanks, you too!-said Musa as she and Layla and Tecna were running out of the classroom.

The girls met in front of the school.

-How did it go?-asked Flora.

-They couldn't wish, and if they can't, the guys are still under Destiny's spell!-said Layla.

-I hope we can do this right, cuz if we don't...well, let's not think about that.-said Bloom.

-Two minutes!-said Tecna.

-Wait, this is too much pressure. Here, Flora, you make the wish.-Musa gave her the ring and Flora quickly put it on.

-Ok, hold on to me, just in case!-said Flora.

-Ok 3, 2, 1, now!-said Tecna.

-I wish everything can go back to the way it was!-said Flora. Suddenly there was a bright green flash.

-Girls are you ok?-asked Bloom.

-I'm alive.-said Layla.

-Me too.-said Stella.

-Same here!-said Musa.

-I'm here.-said Flora.

-And I think this didn't work. We're still at the same place, and it's still night.-said Tecna.

-What?-asked Bloom in disbelief.

-No.-said Stella quietly.

-There's gotta be something we can do, anything!-said Musa.

-Yeah, come on Tec, tell them it's gonna be fine and you got a plan! Tec?-said Layla.

Tecna shook her head-Sorry girls, there's no way out.

-What? But...-Musa couldn't speak anymore.

The girls all fell on their knees and hugged each other and started crying. The sun came up and they were still in the same position.

-Come on girls, let's go back to the apartment.-said Flora.

-Let's go grab a coffee first.-said Bloom.