7 Brother's

"Hello...little girl.."

A scary manly voice made Shin numb.She turned around and she saw a man with white hair and plump-heart-shape lips.

Her face was full of worries.
Is he going to bite me too?
Is he another vampire?
Will he make me as his own prey too?

But all of that was gone when the man smile sweetly at her.

"Hey.Don't be scared Im a vampire but I won't hurt you.
Im Jin."Jin said asking for a hand shake.

Shin accepted it.She smile and she is about to ask something when Jin put his pointing finger on her lips.

"Suuusssshhh!JungKook and Jimin might heard you!"Jin yelled silently.

She remain silent and let Jin talk.
Jin remove his finger and started to explain what Shin want to know.

"JungKook and Jimin are the most deadliest vampire out of us 7 brothers.Im the Eldest and JungKook is the Youngest.Be carefull when JungKook is around--"Jin stopped when he saw Shin's lips.

He saw a little wound in her lower lip.Jin already realize that Shin is already bitten by his brother.

"Oh men.He already bite you?"

Shin nodded.She felt Jin's thirst.
*Gosh.Damn you JungKook!*
Because of the wound in her lips, Jin smell her blood.

Jin is trying to stop his self to want her blood.

Shin covered her lips and she is about to go out when Jin stopped her.

"Im really sorry but...when I smell blood,Im getting thirsty."

Shin take a gulp.She is safe from JungKook but not with Jin.She is going to be dead.

Jin pulled Shin and pinned her at the wall.He carressed her cheeks with his cold hands and looking for a part of her body to bite.

Jin smirked.Jin is looking straight at Shin's lips.

"Im going to kiss it too but first..."

Jin touch Shin's lips and the wound was gone.Still, Shin is really terrified with Jin.She is praying that Jin will not bite her.

Jin leaned to kiss her but instead of her lips he just kiss her forehead.

"Haha.Joke!But it's true.When I smell blood Im getting thirsty. Thanks to me and I have the force to stop myself."

Shin forcefully laugh and went out of the room and left Jin while laughing.I know it.He is laughing because of my face.

Shin went back to the room where she is chained.She just lye at the bed ignoring the chance that she might be bitten again because she doesn't know who owns the room.

"You are locked again."