CHAPTER 1

Francesca's P.O.V.

3 YEARS EARLIER

Ughhh another high school day, and another day to get bullied by the Dolan and his gang..i always get bullied because of my weight, but I just

don't get it, why??? I've always been with thick muscled thighs, and a small waist. I call myself a fatty but I try to stay more positive.

I also get bullied because I'm a nerd. But who doesn't want to be a smart person with a decent job??

Currently it's 6am, and school starts at 8am, so I got up, did my daily routine,applied some foundation, blush, cat eyeliner, and some lip gloss to cover my scars..thanks Dolan..

After, I picked a pair of black jeans, a white tee, tied a flannel around my waist, and put on my black converse and went downstairs where my parents made me breakfast.
I wasn't hungry so I quickly got a granola bar and I was off to school. I walked, since high school wasn't that far from my house.

I was early so i just went to the library but when i almost got there i felt a huge pain in my stomach. i faintly looked up and saw my bully..Ethan Dolan.

"whats up bitch??"
*silent*
"oh, so no talking today??"
*silent*
"ok then"
then i felt a huge smash in the lockers and some red liquid was running on the lockers. i looked up at ethan and saw his eyes turned from gold to red, and suddenly left. what??
i went to the nurse, bandaged my head, and went of to my first period.

PRESENT DAY

"AGHHHHH"
"STOP, DON'T HURT ME!!!"
"NOO, LEAVE"
"AGHHH"
I found myself sweating and breathing hard, I hate when I get nightmares with my bully even tho it was 3 years ago.
I got up and went do get some water. After i drank i heard a light scream, who it might be??

I went to my balcony and saw some stranger in the woods with a person in a hoodie and I heard talking, screaming, cursing etc., and suddenly silence..where did all those screams go??

I made myself some courage and looked a bit closer and saw the person with the hoodie had something in his hands, that something was the mans head!!! AGHHH

I squealed a bit and the hoodie man saw me and in a blink of an eye, disappeared.
how? what? where? 

But i realized something..I'm not safe here,i need to go away from this place, because now I'm part of a murder and i know that hoodie man will look for me and try to eliminate me.

I quickly went inside and grabbed a suitcase, stuffed inside some clothes, got my keys and drove to the airport.

I've gotten a ticket to some place where is populated, and huge.
That place is Los Angeles

I know its short but it will be better with bigger chapters, i'll try to make bigger chapters and more action. currently 527 word.
there will be action cuz she'll find a job, see ethan bla bla bla  ok??
thx for understanding
LOVE YOUU
-vic